main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do we do now?

Discussion in 'Archive: Humboldt County, CA' started by GoGetEmTiger, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoGetEmTiger

GoGetEmTiger Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2005
    so now that all the movies have come out, what do we do? i think my life may have just come to an end!!!! hey, if anyone has pictures, give them to brittany so i can work on the scrapbook!!!

2. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    now we show just how nerdy we are by keeping the legend alive. can anyone say lightsabers and marty dressed up at midnight showing lines for non starwars movies, starwars trivial pursuit tournaments, episode marathons, relay for life (with light saber dueling of course!), conventions, stawars shirt days, yes just basically driveing home the fact to the world that we are dorks! because darth vader lives and starwars is forever, we have to be united and do things, show the world that hey! yes we are dorks but yes we do love it and we will keep the saga alive and thriveing!

=D= [face_flag] =D=

there i feel like padme now, im just missing the senate to make the speach to!

3. GoGetEmTiger

GoGetEmTiger Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2005
    so, star wars costumes for harry potter on thursday night? friday afternoon for me :(

so this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause....

4. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Remember 2007 is the 30th Birthday for Ep 4, and Ep 1 is coming out in 3-D.

5. MANDYcakes007

MANDYcakes007 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    see guys, look up, the world has not ended yet, maybe someday soon, but not yet! There are still possitive things to look forward to, like me starting and Animal Rights club at school, AND YOU ALL BETTER JOIN!!!!!!!!!!
    kISS kISS
    MANDY

6. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    Mandy i really condone your idea, and i think its great, but tell me when i have time for another club at school? i know you stick with mine, do ill do it, ill just have like one day of lunch week. can we make it like starwars club and go whenever works for everyone?

oh and thank you marty, we will have do do something for starwars in 3-d of course!

7. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    Good luck with your animal rights club at school! I guess I might join, depending on when it is :3

8. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    cody!! you posted! you are officially my favorite male under 18 in this club!

9. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    how many guys in the club ARE under eighteen, just out of curiosity

10. MANDYcakes007

Jul 12, 2005
    hmmm... well, out of the ones that are posting, you are the only one under 18...so congratulations!!! And it would be awsome if you were to join the club, we need as many people as we can get!
    I hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday!
    see y'all in a week
    MANDY

11. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    isn't it fun when people post?[face_whistling]

12. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Now if we could get some more old farts like me:D

13. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    exactly marty, i know they are out there, they are the reason everything starwars disappears from the stores, i just never see them in the act. and i mean, this is a college town, there should be tons of people in this club, we need to do some work, i think we should do the business cards.

14. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    business cards? #_# that could work me thinks... :3

15. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    i definately think it could. ill try and do it if i have time but it may take a while, wow guys three posts in 24 hours! =D=

16. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    *les gasp* a new record O_O!

17. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    lets keepp it going, lets make a new years resolution to not let there be a 24 hour gap in posting.

18. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    that, or we could just find more members who seem to WANT to be in this? (unlike ethan *glares*)

19. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    i couldn't have said it better myself chief!

20. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    I think I know a few people who might, though I'll have to check.

21. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ok thats good, if they want to just get me their e-mail addres, im definately starting the not so weekly newsletter up again and i found someone who is very intrested so ill e-mail him the links.

22. MANDYcakes007

Jul 12, 2005
    hey guys, I'm here too, don't forget about me!!!!!!!! my new fav. color is...oh man I hate colors! I agree, I like the olden days, blue is blue, red is red, yellow is yellow. What has happened to our society?

did you get it Brittany...did you...did you? LOL OMG I should be in bed!

23. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    O__O i didn't understand any of that Oo

24. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    loling cody, we used the cantina messeage board on starwars.com to have a poll about what color we should paint mandys bathroom, blue enchantment won,although i was parcial to blushed orchid and gossamer green..... all the peta people wanted seclusion grey, starwars and peta people are very different.

25. MANDYcakes007

Jul 12, 2005
    LoL, thanks Brittany, I must have confused many people before you came along. Yes the color is blue and it is going to be beautiful! He didn't even do it the next day, but that's okay... grrrrrrrr... well, this is fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.