main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What does everyone use as counters?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Loyal-Guard, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I also use the glass beads for damage. I use the little white D6's that came with the game for build (counting up ALWAYS) and I use a D20 Magic countdown dice for my Force. That really helps because the numbers are much easier to find.

The mat drove me nuts. :)

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I'm still waiting for the crappy little comic stor near me to get some glass beads, so right now I'm using those wussy little cardboard cut-outs. I have the original die and I bought a few extra larger die that I use for rolling, then when that same crappy little comic store gets some more of the larger die, I'll use the little white ones as build counters. Then I have some D12's for Force and remembering how many cards I can put out at the beginning of the game :)

3. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Dude, dude, DO NOT buy beads at the comic/game store. Go to a craft store or Wal Mart's craft aisle and buy them there. Either will have a wider selection and at a fraction of the cost that Comic/Game Shop Guy will sell them.

4. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Hm, never thought of that redneckJedi. Maybe I'll have to swing on by the craft store today! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.