main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What does GL have to put in Ep3 to make YOU the fan boy complete?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by shocktrooper, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceHeretic

ForceHeretic Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    A non-pregnant Padme in the infamous gold bikini! Haha jk

People agree, Episode III shall be good

2. Wise-Master

Wise-Master Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2002
    All I want is a Big Bang. I want Episode III to be the absolute best in everything possible. I also want all connections to be complete.

3. Juan_Tufte

Juan_Tufte Jedi Master star 1

May 28, 2002
    DeltaJedi said it best on the first page:

"Anakin was seduced by the dark side" so says Obi-Wan Kenobi. The word 'seduced' is loaded with meaning. He wasn't drawn to the dark side or just merely decided to join the dark side... He looked at what the dark side had to offer and he embraced it with full concience and understanding of what he was doing. I want to see Episode III be another Love Story, but I want to see Anakin fall in love with the Dark Side of the Force.

I want to see what drives him to Sidious, I want to see how Sidious lures the young boy in and shows him the promise of absolute power and control through the Force. I want to see the fire in Anakin's eyes as he realizes that he CAN be the most powerful Jedi ever...and I want to see the hatred in his eyes when Obi-Wan does try to hold him back from this.

Of course, it's such an unfanboy-like want!

As for me, I do not need -- or even want -- to see Lando, Grando, or little Hanny Solo. Same goes for TIE fighters and the Millenium Falcon.

And no, it won't bother me if Lucas never explains why Jedi usually disappear (and why Qui-Gon didn't). It won't even bother me if Lucas doesn't show Artoo and Threepio getting a memory wipe!

How can it, considering the ridiculous plot inconsistencies and coincidences the new movies have introduced? For once, I want Lucas to give me DRAMA.

Listen to DeltaJedi, George, and stay on target!

4. Juan_Tufte

May 28, 2002
    Oops! Double post.

5. Juan_Tufte

May 28, 2002
    Triple post!

6. Juan_Tufte

May 28, 2002
    Actually, I changed my mind. I'd love to see Tom Bombadil in Episode 3!

7. Lumpawarrump

Lumpawarrump Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2001
    The seduction first has to be complete with the visuals. In fact, I think this is where George and Co will satisfy all of us.

The Volcano. We know by 2005, this will be a fantastic scene. We have to believe this.

What I also want is to care about the characters through their perfomances.
    While I appreciated alot of the actng in Clones, the last film needs to have deep emotions felt, and be tangible through the perfomaces as well as the visuals.

8. Lurking_Around

Lurking_Around Jedi Knight star 6

May 26, 2002
    -More Bail Organa. Bail should come across as someone Padme trust completely, not some stranger who's name isn't even mentioned in the movie :p

-Alderaan. Let's have a glimpse of this planet.

-Alas, the Clone Wars will already be off-screen. I just hope the the final battle will blow me away and make up for my little dissapointment :)

-General Obi Wan! I want to see him in full hero mode, commanding soldiers (sorry to include LOTR in this, but in TTT, at Helms Deep when I see Aragorn standing in front of the Elves and shouting "Charge!", that's the sort of thing I wanna see Obi Wan do! Oh yeah, light up that lightsaber and shout "Charge!")

-Obi Wan vs Anakin in a lightsaber duel to end all lightsaber duels. Mwahahahaha!

-No more midis, please. I don't want to see Qui Gon's ghost saying "The formula for becoming one with the Force is to be in touch with your inner midichlorians...feel that midichlorian..." :p

-Wipe out all the Jedi...all of them! On screen plase!

That's all...for now!

[face_mischief]

9. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    I just want it to be Star Wars. GL is the only one who really knows what´s making it Star Wars.

10. ISD_Devastator

ISD_Devastator Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    "A non-pregnant Padme in the infamous gold bikini!"
    OOOOOOOooooooooo! :eek: [face_love] Yes, yes!

11. LORDeron_MAULer

LORDeron_MAULer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    wishlist : attutide from Samuel L. Jackson
    Aurra Sing
    other Jedi, making a bigger appearance.
    dignified Jedi deaths

Lurking_Around covered some other cool stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.