main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Masters Elon and Plo Kloon

Elon was moving swifly now, trying to catch up with Andi and Vask. What little he was picking up from her, was not making sense. He had called for Plo Kloon's
    assistance. As Master Yoda was still with Mynn, he no longer had a need to stay within the confines of the healers ward. Plo Kloon was quicky taking a course that would soon intersect the others.

As Master Plo Kloon moved throught the corridors, he began to reach out with the Force, scanning the area. He frowned, as he moved. He could sense Master Elon, the stranger, and even Andi. But he picked up soemthing else as well. It was sure it was none Jedi, but he was unable to identify what. He drew out his comlink, about to call Master Elon, when he suddenly felt a sharp emotion strong within the Force.

He was in a force run, as he headed for the source.
    Elon had felt that Andi had stopped moving now, and he was coming down an adjacent corridor, when he stopped, realizing that it was dark here. It should not be dark.

He stopped and began to scan...

And was hit with the most intense pain that seemed to come from everywhere. In his own mind, he saw fire. That didnt make sense. He knew the area he was in was not on fire. But he saw it and felt it, and..

Ten years ago.

A brief flashback, to ten years ago hit him. He stood still, pushing up his mental shields, as he moved to block his connection with Andi. Elon stuggled for a few moments, sweating profusely, until finally he managed to push the hallucination away. He was breathing hard, realizing that someone or something had just attacked him. He looked up when he sensed movement, and noticed Plo Kloon standing at the
    other end of the corridor, unlit lightsaber in hand.

"That was...interesting." Plo Kloon stated slowly, as he walked halfway down the hall towards Master Elon.

Elon wiped his forhead. "That depends on your point of view.." he said, looking up. "Did you see Andi and Vask?" Plo shook his head no. "They must be down the
    other corridor." With that they both turned, and headed for the other ajoining corridor that headed for some training areas.

Andi

Andi meanwhile was staring down a dark corridor. Vask was standing next to her. "What do you see?" She paused. "Or better yet...what DONT you see?" she asked him softly.

"There's no lights on," Vask murmered back to Andi. "No lights and no people around. And..." He took a deep breath through his nose, "cleaning
    chemicals never smell that sweet. Trust me, I did 3 months as a janitor once trying to track a bounty."

Andi nodded slowly. "Yeah. Something's.." she stopped, and took a step towards Vask. She leaned over and whispered. "Something's hiding in here." she stated
    slowly. Straighting back up, she was about to take a step forward, when she suddenly winced hard, holding her head. A moment later, mental shields slid into
    place, and her world stopped spinning. She rubbed her temples. That was Elon! His mental shields were too far up now, for her to contact him. She took a step back, and looked at Vask.

"I dont know if we should wait here for help, or should we check..."

Andi froze, as she blinked hard. Behind Vask, she swore she saw something drip from the ceiling. A long, stringy ooze, seemed to drip down, right behind Vask..
    and he had not noticed. Dripping??... Andi stop breathing as she slowly began to look up..getting the distinct feeling she was in an old Earth horror flick..,

If Vask was paying attention, he would notice that she turned deathly pale, staring at him, before finally taking off, running full tilt down the hallway once
    more. If he looked around, he didnt see anything. Certainly, nothing that would cause her to take off as she did.

Nor did she notice, until she ran full tilt into Master Plo Kloon that Elon and he had caught up to them, and had also noticed the darkened area as well.

Andi yelled, at the sudden impact, not even sensing that another was in the hallways. As she twisted violently, trying to get awa

2. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

Andi nodded slowly. "Yeah. Something's.." she stopped, and took a step towards Vask. "Something's hiding in here," she whispered.
    Before Vask could respond she winced hard, and her hands shot up to cradle her head, what the hell?... Vask thought. Moments later she was standing again, must be a Jedi thing. First fine, then screwed, then fine again?
    She stepped back and looked at Vask, "I don?t know if we should wait here for help, or should we check..." And stopped speaking suddenly and went deathly pale as her gaze traveled upwards.
    ?What is it? What?s the matter?? Vask turned quickly and saw nothing, but when he turned back again she was off and running. ?Then screwed again?? Vask muttered as he charged down the hall after the Jedi woman. Behind him he barely heard the dim echo of someone laughing He lost sight of her for a moment, but a sound reached out of the darkness and chilled him to the bone. A woman?s yell. And it could only have been Andi. He poured everything he had into catching up to the Padawan. Ahead he could see three figures struggling in the darkness, he pulled his blaster and had sighted on the first figure before realizing it was Andi?s master. He quickly dropped the weapon back into it?s holster and pulled up beside the Jedi trio.
    The other Jedi, the one not restraining Andi in her struggles stepped forward, "Did you see anything?"
    ?Not a thing, we were in the mess hall then she just went off charging through the Temple. We ended up in this dark corridor, seemed a bit strange, no people, no light, and it smelled to sweet to be normal. Then she went white and bolted. I did hear someone, or something, laughing as I bolt after her. Didn?t seem terribly friendly??

TAG: Andi, Plo Koon, Elon

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Plo Kloon, Elon and Andi

Elon was having a time holding on to Andi, until finally he murmored soemthing softly. Andi said something, deffinately not polite from the tone, before she slumped into Elon's arms. He simply shook his head, as he scooped her up, greatful she did not do what she could have done. He had picked up on her thoughts, just before she had gone unconscious, and had a feeling of what was going on. He could not say what was causing it...but he certainly knew its effects. He moved up towards Plo Kloon and Vask, just as Plo was speaking.

"Did you see anything?" Plo Kloon asked him, nodding slightly as he did. ?Not a thing, we were in the mess hall then she just went off charging through the Temple. We ended up in this dark corridor, seemed a bit strange, no people, no light, and it smelled to sweet to be normal. Then she went white and bolted. I did hear someone, or something, laughing as I bolt after her. Didn?t seem terribly friendly??

Plo swung his head over his shoulder slightly, and then brought his attention back towards Vask. "Indeed. I fear she was correct. I suggest we slowly head back out the way you came." Plo looked towards Elon, who now was craddling his unconscious padawan.

Just then, the sweet smell seemed to fill the corridor once more. Plo Kloon slipped his lightsaber back onto his belt, as he began to lead the way out. Elon looked at Vask. "Walk between us, we will try to assist." he stated, as he began to follow Plo Kloon out of the corridor.

TAG:Vask, Mynn...anybody....hehehe

4. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

Andi struggled viciously against the grip of her master, and for a moment Vask though she would free herself, then the elder Jedi spoke a few quiet words. Andi snapped back at him then dropped like a sack of bantha droppings, only the quick catch of her Master saved her from an intimate relationship with the floor. He gently scooped her up and came to join Vask and the other Jedi just as the Mercenary recounted what had happened
    Plo swung his head over his shoulder slightly, and then brought his attention back towards Vask. "Indeed. I fear she was correct. I suggest we slowly head back out the way you came." Plo looked towards Elon, who now was cradling his unconscious padawan.
    Just then, the sweet smell seemed to fill the corridor once more. Plo Kloon slipped his lightsaber back onto his belt, as he began to lead the way out. Elon looked at Vask. "Walk between us, we will try to assist." he stated, as he began to follow Plo Kloon out of the corridor.

Vask didn?t notice that same sweet scent filling the corridor. All his attention was drawn to the limp form in the Jedi?s arms. The limp form and the blood dripping from her head to the floor ?YOU?VE KILLED HER!!!? he roared, the sound tearing itself out of his throat. ?You bastards!? he growled as he again pulled his blaster from it?s holster, ?I swear you will pay for this.?

Tag: Andi, Plo, Elon, random passers by?

OOC: I love hallucinogenics

Edit: Just altered the hallucination slightly.

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Plo Kloon, Elon and Andi

Andi struggled viciously against the grip of her master, and for a moment Vask though she would free herself, then the elder Jedi spoke a few quiet words. Andi snapped back at him then was out cold. Elon gently scooped her up and came to join Vask and the other Jedi just as the Mercenary recounted what had happened Plo swung his head over his shoulder slightly, and then brought his attention back towards Vask. "Indeed. I fear she was correct. I suggest we slowly head back out the way you came." Plo looked towards Elon, who now was cradling his unconscious padawan. Plo Kloon slipped his lightsaber back onto his belt, as he began to lead the way out.

Elon looked at Vask. "Walk between us, we will try to assist." he stated, as he began to follow Plo Kloon out of the corridor. Elon was suprised at the sudden outburst from Vask, even a sPlo Kloon had spun around.

Vask didnt hear anything from the two Jedi in front of him. All his attention was drawn to the limp form in the Jedi's arms. He only saw the limp form and the blood dripping from her head to the floor "YOU'VE KILLED HER!!!" he roared, the sound tearing itself out of his throat.

"You bastards!" he growled as he again pulled his blaster from it's holster, "I swear you will pay for this." Elon's eyes grew wide, as he picked up on exactally what it was Vask thought he saw, even as Plo Kloon moved to intercept Vask.

With a sweeping gesture, he reached out with the Force, to yank the blaster from Vask's hand before he could draw aim on the trio, even as his unlit saber blade came to his hand. "Calm youself..." Master Plo Kloon stated, but Elon could tell his voice was sounding a bit strained. Plo Kloon moved in to restrain Vask, in case he put up a fight...and he was sure that he would try.

Behind him, Elon was picking up an alarming rise in emotions. This was not looking well. They needed to leave the area immediately. If they called in any others, the situation could escalate even more. But if Master Plo became 'infected', as Elon came to think of it, he was not sure he could control him, and keep an eye on Andi as well. He looked down at Andi, pushing back the strong emotions going on around them. He concentrated, as he moved towards the wall, using the link he had with her. It would be a dirty trick, but if Plo Kloon and Vask did not stop themselves within a few moemnts, he would do whatever he felt was necessary to get them out of the corridor, before things turned ugly.

Tag: Fanficfan, anyone else...

OOC: hehehe..Glad you like Have fun!
    OOC2..."saved her before she had an intimate relationship with the floor...".. BWHAHAHAHA!

"WHERE ARE YOU MYNN!!???"

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC:
    My desktop comp died a horrible death. Fried Motherboard and mangeled harddrive thanks to housemates NOT shutting the thing down when it was lighting storming outside. (boneheads) I'm stuck using a library comp or a friend's laptop when I can get to their house. Worse thing is, my job is solely comission based pay, and the funds aren't here yet. Arghh, irriaiting. . The opportunities to access either comp is severaly limited. AGHHHH. Right now using the college's comp, but at THIS second I'm posted resume's and can't focus on the story.
    Speaking of which, I'm a tad lost,I thought I was wandering around somewhere in the temple.

7. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    How irritating... First thing I do when I hear lightning or see thunder is shut down my PC.
    Commission based pay is almost as bad as housemates not turning the PC off.
    Hope you get back soon, before Vask starts getting funny ideas about Andi. [face_laugh]

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Oh Mynn!!!!

So sorry about yer computer! I have had mine melt down before..no fun!!..Luckily, I knew how to put it new stuff..but still..gotta have the $$$ first. Hope ya get back online soon!

WHA??...You mean he hasnt already?

*She must try harder!!!*

HEHEHEHEHEHE...**spins head**

:D

9. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Fanfic,and Andi, NORMAL people shut down the comp when they hear thunder, not these twits.<sighs> Dude, they regularly do hard shut downs. AND I found out it's BIOS chip was fried, leaving a nice scorch mark on the motherboard. <growl, snarl> I'm gonna skin me some housemates. :( Well, not really, but hit where their wallets are. If the house mates fry this one's MoBo,a loaner from a friend, they'er hawking up 1,000 creds to replace the entire comp.

Be back in a bit, I'm sending scads of resume's for a regular houred job to take up the commioned one's slack when things are slow.

10. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    As Vask felt his blaster torn from his grasp he growled at the two murdering Jedi. Not a normal growl, but one that came from somewhere deep in his throat. The sort of growl that wouldn?t be out of place coming from a hungry Wampa on Hoth. His hands balled into tight fists and rose into a ready position before he continued advancing on the alien Jedi. But when he pulled out a lightsaber Vask knew he didn?t have a chance.
    It was like someone flicked a switch, his arms dropped to his sides and his legs buckled. He slumped to the floor, all energy gone from his frame. ?Why?? he sobbed, tears running down his face, ?why did she have to die? What did she ever do to you? Why couldn?t you just leave the two of us in peace??

Tag: Ando, Plo, Elon? Be a great time for Mynn to rock up if your PC is better.

OOC: Andi, Vask hasn't had many funny ideas yet, just a few stray thoughts... When the funny ideas start flowing you'll know all about it. O:)

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi, Elon and Plo Kloon

As Vask felt his blaster torn from his grasp he growled at the two murdering Jedi. Not a normal growl, but one that came from somewhere deep in his throat.

A growl that was nearly echoed by Plo Kloon as he had yanked the mans blaster from his hands. He stalked his way towards Vask, as Elon held on to Andi.

Vask meanwhile, had slumped to the floor, all energy gone from his frame. ?Why?? he sobbed, tears running down his face, ?Why did she have to die? What did she ever do to you? Why couldn?t you just leave the two of us in peace??

Elon couldnt imagine what it was Vask was seeing, but he was obviously distraut. Elon knew that they needed to leave quickly, as Plo Kloon looked as if he was ready to attack Vask. His ability to keep his emotions in check were quickly dwindling. Wanting to alert others to the problem, Elon reached for his comlink...

Suddenly Plo Kloon whirled about at him, and Elon could feel the anger erupt towards him and Andi. Elon moved to drop his comlink, but Plo Kloon had already torn it from his grasp. Looked from him to Vask, as if choosing who to deal with first, Elon decided that even if it was slightly dangerious, if this did not stop soon, it would quickly become even more dangerious.

Plo Kloon was definatelly faster than him, but he only had to stay ahead of him for a few moments.

/Sorry about this.../ he thought as he suddenly let go of Andi, as he darted forward, moving towards Vask. Plo whirled about, not expecting the move, as Andi hit the floor. Elon charged past Vask, concentrating on putting him to sleep as he moved past, Plo closing fast on him. Elon concentrated, as he ran, and then suddenly turned once more, almost coming face to face with Plo Kloon.

As Plo Kloon growled in annoyance, Elon let out a powerful blast of Force energy, which seemed to light the entire corridor in a blinding white light.

There was a very loud screech, that came from the end of the hall, and the sound of fast moving footsteps, as the light flared back down to normal.

TAG: ALL

12. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

Huddled on the floor, head buried in his hands, Vask waited for the Jedi?s lightsaber to flare into existence. To reach out and take his life from him.
    It seemed to Vask an eternity that he waited there, but the snap-hiss of the blade igniting never came. Instead he heard a meaty thump. He looked up through the tears still rolling down his face in time to see Andi?s body bounce slightly off the cold floor and the one who?d been holding her running at him. The mercenary start to rise, anger filling him with energy, but he?d no sooner reached his feet than the Jedi reached him. Vask felt himself become incredibly weary and slumped back down again. His eyelids grew heavy and darkness started to creep into the edges of his vision.
    Then the world around him lit up. Bright light flooding every corner of his mind and filling it with shrill screeching. His last coherent thought as the light was replaced again by darkness was, why the bloody hell am I crying?

Tag: Andi, Plo, Elon

OOC: I think this is my favouritest post I've done yet. Passing out is so much fun lol

13. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Back, for a sec. Got a new job, in training, LONG days, . Waiting for new regular schedule, I'll try to post. Ktala, ping me on Yahoo. a message for you is there.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi, Elon and Plo Kloon

Plo Kloon was definatelly faster than Elon, and had reached him, his arm drawn back, just as the entire hallway lit up with a bright blow. Plo Kloon had growled at him, and in the back of his mind, Elon heard a very loud screech and footsteps running away, as he moved to duck a possible fist coming in his direction. Elon rolled back, and came back to a standing position, positing himself between Vask and Plo Kloon.

Suddenly, Plo Kloon grabbed him, and then just froze, staring at him for a few long moments. Elon froze for what felt like many long moments, before he heard Plo speak.

"What....just....happened?" he asked slowly. Elon could tell that he was working VERY hard to get his emotions back in check. Elon spoke softly. "I will be glad to tell you....once you release me."

Plo looked down, as if suddenly realizing for the first time that he had a near death grip on the healer. With a start, he released him, staring at his hands as if they were strangers. Elon rubbed his arms, as he slowly reached down, to check on Vask, who was sound asleep on the floor. Otherwise, he seemed find. A quick sweep did not reveal any emotions from him, like he had been projecting eariler. He then walked over to Andi. As he knelt down to check on her, more footsteps could be heard heading towards them. As Plo Kloon had retrieved the weapons that had been tossed eariler, several Jedi Knights came running. They quickly came to a stop, looking around. Elon looked up with an tired expression on his face.

"There is something in the temple, and it seems to have a very strong telepathic ability. I think I scared it away..it went down the hallway.."

Two of the Knights were immediately running down the hallway by the time he had finished his sentence. Another young female Knight stepped up. "Yes, Master Windu alerted us, and sent us here. Seems they werent quite sure what to expect either.." She gestured, and the two left, began to scan the area around him, while another picked up Andi. "We had better return to the Healer's ward. Im sure Healer An-Paj would like to check you as well."

Elon was too tired to really argue, and amazlying, Master Plo was quiet as they headed back towards the Healers Ward. The other Knight heaved Vask over his shoulder, and together they made their way back towards the healers ward.

Frell...I HATE this!

Andi looked around the foggy area. Her body ached. She knew that Master Elon had done something to her. But this was, diffrent. Even when she was unconscious, she could feel him through the bond they shared. This time, she only felt a mutted presence. Like she was trying to think thru jello. She felt like she had been wandering the foggy lands for ages, so she had finally sat down, too tired to do anything else. Now, she felt sore.

"Well, that cant mean anything good.." she spoke outloud. Only silence answered her back. As she laid back, she tried to remember what she was feeling just before she had ended up here. Why had she panicked so? She thought back to the time that Mynn had freaked out at an arcade place, and decked out the machine. Andi chuckled, remmebering the thought. Was it connected?

Andi closed her eyes once more, feeling sleep pulling her back in. It was a thought she would have to finish later.

When she did wake up, it would be many long hours later. Master Elon was fast asleep in a chair next to her, in the healers ward.

Where was everyone else?

Tag: Vask, anyone else!

-----signature-----
    OOC: Mynn...we'll be glad to see you back, once things settle down. We miss ya!

OOC2: Glad you like passing out! [face_laugh] Let's see if we can keep each other busy... *evil grin*

15. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

Disturbing images chased each other through Vasks head as he slept. Andi, lying dead on the ground. Then suddenly rising and chasing Vask around the Jedi Temple. Then the scene blurred, like a bad connection on a holo projector, and shifted to their meeting in one of the gardens. It shifted again and became the balcony of a private villa, secluded deep in the Minarai mountains, Andi again wearing nothing more than a sheet. But before he could enjoy more than a tantalising hint of this mirage it blurred again. The scene took longer to resolve this time, but finally his vision cleared and revealed the wide, grey face of the Mon Calamari healer who?d fixed his shoulder when he first arrived.
    ?Good morning Vask.?
    ?Uh, thanks. Is it really morning? What happened to me this time??
    ?No, it?s not really morning. But a friend once told me that any time you wake up is technically morning. And I?m sure it?s currently morning somewhere.?
    Vask smiled as the young Jedi chuckled at herself before she continued, ?as for what happened to you? Well truth be told I?m not exactly sure. Master Elon said that he used the Force to knock you out because some creature was making you hallucinate that he and Master Plo had killed Andi.?
    ?There was a white flash,? Vask murmured, ?and screaming. Someone was screaming as if they were in pain.?
    ?The white flash was Master Elon. And he said he heard screaming too so it was probably the creature. You?ll be able to ask him when he wakes up, he?s fallen asleep next to Andi?s bed. And I wouldn?t be surprised if An-Paj wanted to see you as well before you go.?
    The Mon Cal healer soon finished checking over the mercenary and left the ward, leaving it empty aside from Vask, Andi and her master.
    For a time Vask just lay on his bed, barely noticing the passage of time. It could have been minutes or hours after Bant left before he heard someone stir on the other side of the Ward.
    ?Andi?? he called out quietly. ?You awake??

Tag: Andi, Elon (if he wakes)

OOC: Yeah we need you back Mynn, Vask needs someone else to develop a crush on lol;)

16. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: Just a quick bit with Micheal so I can do a double post lol. I was gonna write more but I haven't gotten past this bit in nearly a week [face_frustrated]

Micheal
    The two blades met in a shower of golden sparks, then withdrew to prepare for another attack. The shimmering silver blade held upright in a classic Shii-Cho defensive posture while my own deep red beam of light was aimed directly for Nejaa?s throat.
    ?You have been trained very well Micheal,? Nejaa said, nodding to acknowledge my skill with the blade. ?But your technique is not pure Makashi, you use it has a basis for your fighting but freely interchange it with other styles which I have never encountered before. It makes you unpredictable in battle. Which is very good, being predictable gets??
    ?Gets you killed,? I interrupted as I advanced a half step towards the Jedi Master. ?Yeah I?ve heard that.? Again our sabers met in a shower of sparks, my quick thrust turned aside by Nejaas deft blade work.
    ?Now that was text book Makashi. A predictable attack at a predictable time.?
    ?To set you up for an unpredictable defeat.? I lunged again on the last word, but this time when Nejaa pushed my blade away I spun with it, using the extra momentum to fuel a powerful slash to his midsection. The Jedi moved out of the way with plenty of time to spare but I never planned for that to work anyway. Even as Nejaa settled back into his ready posture I de-activated my saber and threw it at the Jedis head. At the same time I took a step back and twirled out of my cloak. Before he had time to react, I was gone. Only my grey cloak fluttering to the ground suggested I?d ever been there.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    LOL!..no problem!

I havent forgotten. Post coming up soon!

Really!!

18. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    I was starting to wonder about you. Did someon leave your PC on during a storm too? ;)

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi stared out into the room, being quiet. She didnt want to wake Master Elon...he looked absolutely drained. She tried to remember what had happened, but the only thing she could remember was being in the hallway. She moved slightly, and bit her lip, as her head felt horrible. As she moved, slowly reaching for the back of her head, she heard a voice.

?Andi?? it called out quietly. ?You awake?? Andi put her arm back down, as she answered back softly. "Awake....yeah, I guess you could say that." Andi laid still for a moment, cloaking her link with her master before slowly sitting up. She didnt want him to wake up, sensing her pain. As she sat up, she looked around, before she focused on where Vask was located.

"This...is getting annoying..." she said slowly, before she carefully swung her legs around to the other side of the bed. Tiptoe she went quietly around the bed, closing her robe around her, before she ended up walking close to Vask's bed. She attempted a slight smile, as she shook her head.

"Some meal, huh? See what fun we have...ow.." Andi grunted softly, as she sat down in a chair next to his bed. She rubbed her eyes. Had she ported? She sure FELT like it. She was sooo tried,, but she was starving as well. She sighed, and then looked over at him.

"You ok? Uh...You got any clues on what happened?" she asked..

Before Vask could respond, another voice, much deeper responded. "THAT, is an excellent question...but one that is not going to be revealed at this moment." Master Plo Kloon stepped out from the doorway. "You should be back in bed." he stated, looking towards Andi. He then slowly turned to look at Vask. He gave him a long look for a moment, as if decididng wether to say anything. Instead, he simply nodded, turned, looking at Andi once more, and then left. Andi made a face, but didnt say anything. She was not in the mood for an argument with Plo Kloon. She looked over towards her bed. Master Elon was still asleep. Andi stiffled a slight yawn.

"I hate it when he's right." she murmored softly. She then gave a deep sigh as she looked towards the way he had exited the room. Something didnt feel quite right. Then again, maybe it was simply because she was so tired, but she couldnt be sure. She looked back at Vask. "But Im not moving outta this chair just yet. Sooo..." She offered him a slight smile. "Did you want to talk?" she asked him.

Tag: Vask, Mynn..

P.S.
    Nahhh...just having a hectic holiday!

20. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC:
    back, had to purge my Comp of some virus'. Seems my hubby's work buddies are passing around an email with suspicious exicutable proggies attached, and he not being a power PC user, had caught a trojan. Not any more. :-D<VBEG> I removed them all.

Holiday was VERY relaxing, busy but relaxing.

Back to the story, boy have I got some catching up to do.

IC:

Consciousness was as elusive as grasping fog in the fingers, and it was becoming annoying. Mynn heard the sounds of the ward around her. She couldn't feel the being's force presences, but that didn't keep her hearing from working. She caught snatches words like "drug" "permanant", "unknown" peppered their conversaitions.

Are they talking about me? I hope not.

An eye cracked open, mildly blurry iamges of Rodian,Quarren, human and Mon calamari healer's walking past. A female humanoid with yellow-ish green skin with oddly tattoes on her face was looking down into hers. What litttle Mynn could see through the drugged fog, her clothing was the Healer's colours.

Strange indigo eyes. Spice? Don't tell me Arakian desert Freman exist here too, or I'm getting way outta' here. Crude, I hate drugs. I'm getting outta' here.

She tried to get up but couldn't.

Give it some time, plus gotta' wait til this place empty's a little, or I'll get caught again.

Tag ANdi anyone.

21. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    "Some meal, huh? See what fun we have...ow.." Andi muttered as she commandeered a chair beside his bed, "You ok? Uh...You got any clues on what happened?"
    ?Oh yeah, loads of fun. Are all of your dates like that?... Er, not to say that ahh??
    He was saved by the arrival of the alien Jedi Master, ?THAT, is an excellent question...but one that is not going to be revealed at this moment.? Master Plo Kloon stepped out from the doorway. "You should be back in bed." he stated, looking towards Andi. Then he turned his gaze to Vask. In that miniscule moment where their eyes met, Vask knew that the Jedi was well aware of what Vask thought he had seen, even if the mercenary?s own memory was still a little hazy. For a second Vask was sure the Jedi Master would tell all but he just nodded to Vask, then turned his gaze back to Andi for a moment before leaving.
    "I hate it when he's right," she murmured softly. She then gave a deep sigh as she looked towards the way he had exited the room. She looked back at Vask. "But Im not moving outta this chair just yet. Sooo..." She offered him a slight smile. "Did you want to talk?" she asked him.
    Without being sure if she was referring to the events of the hallway or what he?d just said, Vask chose the safer of the two. ?Ah, well. I don?t really have any idea what happened their, everything just went sorta crazy. I remember something seemed to freak you out and you bolted. I ran after you and caught up just in time to see your Master put you to sleep?? He decided that he could be forgiven for stretching the truth of his remaining memories, ?not really sure on much beyond that, I think either that alien Jedi or your master must have use the same trick on me, last thing I remember is a bright light and someone or something screaming.?

Tag: Andi

OOC: Mynn, are you in the same part of the Healers Ward as Vask and Andi?
    Nice to hear you got your PC up and running again too

22. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: She might be in a more secured area given the person tends to disappear almost as fast as Andi, only Mynn can't blink "in between". The jedi healer checked her out is a Mirilian fmale who is a specialist in dealing with poisons, and the like.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi sat down next to Vask, as she tried to ignore the headache she now felt. "Some meal, huh? See what fun we have...ow.." Andi muttered. "You ok? Uh...You got any clues on what happened?"

Vask was quick on his response. ?Oh yeah, loads of fun. Are all of your dates like that?... Er, not to say that ahh??

Andi caught the word, date, but before she could reactg to it, Master Plo Kloon, stepped in. FRELL the man's timing!! Then again, it was probably a good thing. She quickly looked over. Master Elon was still asleep. Good. Plo Kloon stated that they should both be getting some rest. But not just yet. At least his interruption kept her from having to think about Vask's tatement. At least for now. She looked back at Vask. "But Im not moving outta this chair just yet. Sooo..." She offered him a slight smile. "Did you want to talk?" she asked.

?Ah, well. I don?t really have any idea what happened their, everything just went sorta crazy. I remember something seemed to freak you out and you bolted. I ran after you and caught up just in time to see your Master put you to sleep?? He paused, as if thinking of something. ?not really sure on much beyond that, I think either that alien Jedi or your master must have use the same trick on me, last thing I remember is a bright light and someone or something screaming.?

Andi was aware of the fact that she was staring at Vask. She vaguely remembers running after something that her caught her attention in the dining area. But everything else, was a very disturbing blank. Elon put her to sleep??? She must have really been out of it. Screams? What the frack! Andi blinked slowly, and rubbed her face. "Then...you remember more than I do at the moment. But I must have really been bad, because Master Elon knowns I HATE IT when he does that trick of his! Probably why he is so tired." Andi gave a long sigh. She then chuckled softly.

"And no..It's usually boring as HECK around here. It just seems that you have caught me in one of my busier moments. But definatelly not my idea of a good time. The last time we had something similar, was when Mynn was attacked...."

Andi stopped in mid sentence, her eyes narrowed deep in thought. Mynn? She had not heard or seen the girl in what felt like ages. But as far as she could remember, Mynn didnt have any memory lost.

But now, since Mynn had lost her connection, she wondered how she was doing. Had anything happened to her?

Andi slowly walked over to the doorway and peeked out. Plo Kloon was there, talking to Healer An Paj, and another she didnt know too well. Dosent that man ever sleep?!! There was movement over in the more restristed area of the healers ward. Andi didnt see Mynn anywhere in the normal part of the ward. Had she left already? With a sigh, she came back over, and sat back down. She would ask one of the healers later on.

"Great. And I hope dark and creepy dosent attack again. But he seems to like to do his stuff in two's and threes before he leaves us alone. Been trying to catch the guy for ages. Have no idea what his problem is. I wonder if the two are connected..." Andi leans back, rubbing her eyes. She gives a small smile, as she stands up.

"Get some sleep Vask. Around here, you never know..." She headed back over towards her own bed.

Picking up a fallen blanket, she covered Master Elon with it. She then sat down next to him, as she began to meditate. Something wasnt right. Maybe their other friend could help them out.

TAG: Vask, Mynn, ANY ONE!!

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Ooooo FANFICFAN?!?!...MYNN!!!....

hehe. Come on, before I start doing things to characters....

:D

25. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: Doing things to characters hey? You know this is a PG-13 forum right?

Vask
    "Get some sleep Vask. Around here, you never know..."
    ?Yeah I?m starting to get that impression,? he muttered as Andi returned to the other side of the ward and gently tucked her Master into his chair. Then she sank down beside him and stilled herself.
    Sure, Vask had meditated before, every half decent Merc, bounty hunter or 2-cred assassin this side of Tatooine did. But he?d never seen anything like a Jedi meditating.
    When he meditated he usually tried to still his mind and body, to slow his breathing as much as possible. But he could tell that whatever he might do is nothing compared to these people. He found himself sitting up on his bed, mimicking Andi?s posture, trying to breathe in time with her. After a few minutes he realized it would be practically impossible, either she required much less air than he did, or there was some kind of trick to it. He settled instead for timing each of her breaths, watching carefully for each barely perceptible movement that signaled one long, slow breath in or out. Eventually, at some point even he could not define, he stopped even doing that and just sat there on his bed watching her.
    Time passed, how much is a mystery, and Vask found himself sitting on the floor beside the Jedi, mirroring her posture. He didn?t bother questioning how he had come to be there, nor even why, he just closed his eyes to the world and opened himself to the galaxy.

Tag: Andi

OOC2: Sorry I?ve been so inactive, been hard enough finding time to keep up with my emails, never mind WiycutF or my RPGs, I?ve got myself a job you see. :_|
    But I hope you like this little segment. I?m think Vask might be a little Force Sensitive, only just a tiny bit. Certainly not enough to be trained, and likely it would barely even make a Midichlorian scanner twitch, but maybe just enough to feel some small taste of what a Jedi feels.
    Go with it where you will.

OOC3: And I've just had an awesome idea for a Micheal post. Unfortunately it's not gonna happen for quite some time. Not within the Micheal timeline anyway. It's still a fair way away story wise. So I'll just get back to work on my next Micheal post and hope that I don't forget this brilliant (like, Dr Who brilliant) idea of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.