main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if...

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    What if Anakin found his mother at the Tusken Raiders' camp severly beaten, but not yet on her death bed? What do you think he would do and how would it affect the storyline?

Does he still kill all the Tuskens?

After he brings his mom back to the moisture-farm, does he stay to help her recover, or does he go off to help Obi-Wan?

Just some things to ponder

JMK

(This would make for a great Tales comic book)

2. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I think Anakin would still kill all of the Tuskens, because they hurt his mother.

I beleive his sense of duty holds him to helping Obi-Wan. After Obi-Wan is saved and He and Padme are married, he is supposed to come back to the Jedi Academy, but he refuses and he goes to check on his mom.

(The message is intercepted by Lord Sidious. He sends Dooku who catches Clegg and Shimi on an errand to Mos Esley and are killed by lightsaber)

Obi-Wan is sent to Tatooine to retrieve Anakin. On route, Anakin is told by the counsel that if he does not come back to the order, he will be punished. He turns off communications.

Obi-Wan arrives just before Anakin. Obi-Wan sees something smoking a few kilometers from the Lars' homestead. He takes a detour to find that Cleggs speeder is burning. He sees Dooku leaving and giving fast pursuit, catches Dooku. They fight and Obi-Wan kills Dooku. When Obi-Wan arrives back to the wrecked speeder, Clegg has been cut down and dead and Shimi is in great pain and is going to die. With her last breaths, she tells Obi-Wan that Padme had just sent a communications to them (since she couldn't get a hold of Anakin)that see is pregnant with Anakin's child. Shimi is in so much pain, she asks Obi-Wan to give her peace. He pulls out his lightsaber and gives her, her final wish. At that very same moment, Anakin comes up on Obi-Wan. He doesn't ask questions, he just keeps screaming you killed her.

Obi-Wan defeats Anakin by knocking Anakin's saber out of his hand and force pushing him closer to the wrecked speeder. But before Obi-Wan can explain, the speeder explodes, engulfing Anakin in flames. (Only Anakin's hatered keeps him alive)

Anakin is discovered by Darth Sidious who is checking on Dooku. When he sees Anakins whithered body, he puts back his hood and takes Anakin aboard his ship. Palpatine drums up some papers that make it look like the Jedi Counsel sent out Jedi to kill Anakin's parents and make it look like sith did it to bring him back to the order.

Obi-Wan tells the counsil what happened and the counsil tells Obi-Wan to hide Padme and the unborn child (children).

The rest is history...

Just my ideas.

Let me know yours.

JMK

3. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Wow. Kevin, that is just so believable. Maybe you need to start writing a fanfilm or something to that extent.

I always visioned Anakin returning to free his mother from slavery and there being this huge battle between the Jedi and Droid Army, and Obi Wan accidently kills Anakins mother in front of him while trying to save her, like a deflected blaster shot that hits her. Thats when Anakin turns on the Jedi Order and hunts down the Jedi and saves Obi Wan for last so that he can witness what has happened.

Just my thoughts.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.