main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA What is your prized piece of star war Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ivo1, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivo1

Ivo1 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    Mine is my 1977 original star wars cards all the star wars series aswell as the esb and rtoj cards

2. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Mine would have to be my first edition copies of the original trilogy novels, and my 12 inch Darth Vader figure :)

3. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Mine are either my Star Wars Chronicles Book, My 12" Anakin Skywalker (Old) figure or my original 1983 Return of the Jedi Record.

4. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I have Alec Guiness in a cryo tube behind our fridge.

5. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Well cause im young i dont have many great star wars things [i have heaps of sw stuff but not great] but the best would be limited edition scout trooper and x-wing pilot figures that are about $50-$60 each....

Not that good really

6. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    Yeah, I'd be another one of those people who doesn't have anything I would consider 'great'. I do have a couple of things that I would call 'pretty darn cool'.

The first would be my 'Loose Lips Sink Starships' ILM T-Shirt. One of my friends had an uncle who worked at Skywalker Sound and he was going to send my friend some ILM/Lucasfilm shirts and my friend being the good friend he is asked his uncle to chuck an extra one in for me. It's very well worn these days and is starting to look a little old (and its run in with the pen I left in my pocket that went through the wash didn't do it any good).

Second would have to be more semi-autographed Illustrated Star Wars Universe book. I say semi-autographed becuase the book itself wasn't autographed, a sticker was autographed by Kevin J. Anderson and I stuck the sticker in the book. ;)

Other cool, but not really special things of mine are my Darth Vader helmet, my Interactive Yoda doll, and my R2-D2 telephone.

7. Dags

Dags Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 3, 2000
    Has to be my favourite, well worn, THX cap that I bought at Skywalker Ranch in 1993. Of all the caps I own, it's the only one I ever wear.

Couldn't ever bear to part with it.

8. DarthDatorri

DarthDatorri Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2001
    My most prized SW possesion would have to be the part of the EPII set that was given to me in 2000. It's a light fitting from Coruscant. I'm sure it'll look awesome on screen (It's gonna be my own little 'ET' :) ) but in the flesh, it's just a few bits of metal that has been glued together.

...But I still love it :D

9. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    I have another very prized Star Wars possession but as this is a PG forum, I cant really say it..... that being said, most of the old-school board members know what I'm talking about ;)

10. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    My most prized piece of Star Wars memorabilia would have to be.... Darth_Soup... :p :D [face_laugh] [face_love]

11. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Wow! someone else with first edition of the OT novels!! How's your copy of SW holding up DS? Mine's got pages falling out everywhere :(

Apart from that, my prized memorabilia would have to be the whole library :D

12. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I only have ROTJ as an original novel. The others I have as part of the omnibus.
    One rare item I have is the TPM soundtrack on LP.
    I used to have some extremely cool stuff. Used to. :_|

13. Shaven_Wookie69

Shaven_Wookie69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2001
    I like my 3ft long scratchbuilt Star Destroyer (still working on it)that was in the newspaper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.