main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY WHAT NEW S.W. SWAG DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHIRSTMAS?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I THOUGHT I WOULD START THIS TO SEE WHAT STAR WARS STUFF EVERYONE GOT FOR CHIRSTMAS THIS YEAR. THIS YEAR FOR ME WAS KINDA LIGHT ON THE STAR WARS SIDE. I GOT A 06' POSTER CALANDER, SAGA ED. MONOPOLY, WAL-MART PEZ SET, AND A SET OF LIGHT WEIGHT UNDER ARMOR FOR MY TROOPER OUTFIT. (PLUS ALL THE CRAP I BOUGHT FOR MYSELF THE LAST FEW WEEKS) LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE GOT.

UNCLE GEORGE LOVES CHIRSTMAS!

2. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Just commanders Bly and Gree, from myself. Now all I'm missing is the shock troop #6 chase repaint, the 501st troop, and the clone troop exclusives from having a complete set.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I also got the sw poster calender, pez set, sw popcorn tin, clone wars 2 dvd figure 2 packs, several sw ornaments my favorite being the Hallmark talking vader ornament from Hallmark. But my favorite gift was the Mace Windu FX saber, love it! My son got the Anakin FX so we have been slow-motion dueling ever since, ok, light-contact dueling. Great Christmas! --pacervader

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I also recieved a $50 gift cert, to Crash comics, and tonight I used it to start my Gentle Giant bust collection. I purchased the Darth Vader bust from ROTS. It is awesome! Its on my hutch here in the living room and it looks great. It was a good christmas indeed! pacervader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.