main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA What the hell happened to the kings?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Spidey158, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spidey158

Spidey158 Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2002
    Can someone explain this to me?

2. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    i'm about as confuzzled as you. what was the final score? i changed the channel the last couple minutes of the game....

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    That was terrible!! Here we are going around talking about beating the Lakers to go to the championship, and this happens. They have *got* to get it together for Saturday. If we're struggling this early on, we won't make it out of first round!

//cries

4. Capt_Crunch

Capt_Crunch Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Well, I was thoroughly relieved after their victory on Saturday afternoon. They stuck through the grind and pulled off a win. I felt bad for the veteran weasel (Stockton) when he blew it and fouled himself out- so bad that I jumped around the room and howled in delight. Even though I have tickets for game 5, I'd love to see the Kings finish them off in Utah.

5. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    (Hi Captain! Nice to meet you). :)

I'm thrilled they pulled off yesterday, but they're going to have to play Kings basketball pretty soon here.

I just saw some footage on the news of them practicing today. They were goofing off and having a good time like they often do. It was good to see them looking confident.

6. Capt_Crunch

Capt_Crunch Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    Yeah, there's nothing like a half-court shooting contest to ease the nerves a little. It was also nice to read about the jazz practice being very stoic on Sunday. Tomorrow's the day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.