main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA What time are you lining up?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithSeb, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithSeb

SithSeb Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Hey guys n gals, I'm new to these boards and I hope to meet people who like Star Wars just as much as me coz basically I don't know anyone who does except for my bro.

Anyways I was just wondering what time people are planning to line up for the premiere on the 15th. I'm thinking about going around 6pm.

2. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    6pm!?!?!?!?!!?
    i was gonna go about 10... geez.. might have to re-think my stratagy...

3. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Welcome to the boards SithSeb.

I thought the Premiere for Episode 2 is on the 16th of May at 21.01am???

I'm lining up 5 hours before it starts. May take a sleeping back to keep warm.

4. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    I was thinking of lining up from about 7:00pm onwards but maybe earlier if lots os other people are.

5. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    yeah i was thinking of going at about 10 but depends on when LD's going.
    and

Welcome SithSeb :D

6. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Jedi Daniel "I thought the Premiere for Episode 2 is on the 16th of May at 21.01am???"

Technically yes, but it is much easier to say it's on the 15th... Because people think that if you say it's on the 16th then they'll be lining up on the 16th to go and see it on the 17th... Confusing enough for you?? Because it is only just on the 16th, it's easier to say the 15th... Meaning you line up on Wednesday night to see it Thursday morning...

Welcome to the boards SithSeb :D

7. Boogieback

Boogieback Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    As I remember for episode 1, my buddy and I turned up at 7am only to be like the 6th in line. All day lined up playing cards. Big day. Surprised I didn't fall asleep.

8. Chilli

Chilli Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    yes.. i am siths bro...
    kinda new here too...
    i was thinking about 7-8pm
    at the innaloo premiere....

9. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    As far as I recall Darth_Soup and myself were going to be there around that time as well Chilli...

10. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Yes I understand FaLLeN-AnGeL.

11. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Damn it. i wanna line up at around 7:00pm but i have no way of getting to the cinema!!! My parents [there coming] arn't gonna wanna wait around for hours. WHAT A PREDICIMENT!!!!!

12. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Where do you live? One of the regulars could probably give you a lift if you're going to the big one. Anyway, we're going as soon as we've had tea.

13. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    What an interesting idea. Thats just crazy enough to work!!!!
    I live in Palmyra [right next to Freomantle] yeah im going to Greater Union!!!
    If anyone wants to pick me up i'll be so happy!!!!!
    But if you dont want to thats alright :)

14. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Speaking of being picked up, Soup and myself may not have access to a car on the night (we haven't worked it out yet)... If it turns out we can't get hold of a car, would anyone be willing to take us?

15. SithSeb

SithSeb Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2002
    Depends on what suburb and what time.

16. MarkI

MarkI Former TFN Games Staff star 1 VIP

Jun 8, 2001
    The more and more I read about the big night, the more sorry I am that I have to wait until 8.30 Thursday night instead of midnight wednesday. But Uni calls, damn and blast it.

By the way, is anyone lucky enough to get tickets for the charity screening on Wednesday afternoon? If so, for god's sake don't post spoilers on here. I've had a hard time reading through TFN today with the reviews up as it is!

17. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I think that might be the one Grizzly's going to. Anyway, we'll all be in line by the time he comes out and I know I won't have my mobile with me that night!
    DS and FA could get a lift with us. We'll practically go past your place and we'll have a couple of spare seats. There'll most likely be three of us.

18. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Thanks soneil... We'll let you know if we need the lift closer to the date, or when we work out what's happening... :)

19. DavidTBrookes

DavidTBrookes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    I am planning on been there around 7 or so and if anyone needs a lift, let me know because I have three seats spare in my car.

20. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Yeah I'm going to the Variety screening wednesday night, and there was no luck involved with it.. I just rang the number they had in the paper... as for posting spoilers? nahhhh I'll be too busy ringing ppl in NSW to say :p :p :p cos they'll still be lined up :D

21. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Which direction are you coming from David? Just so anyone who might be on your way know they can ask you.

22. Jedi_Master_Peter

Jedi_Master_Peter Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    im soo annoyed, cos now i wont have time to get my face painted, cos my traing dont finish till 9/9:30pm, and then i got to come home, have a shower, get dresseed, so, no darth maal face, im just going as a Sith now

23. DavidTBrookes

DavidTBrookes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    I am going to be coming down from Wagin on Wednesday morning or lunchtime (not too sure yet which). I am having dinner in Mt Lawley before the movie but can pick up anyone who need transport (place is generally not an problem as long as I have decent directions to where they live). Note I will need to know by Tuesday night so I can plan my movements if anyone needs a lift.

24. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey Peter. Why not paint the face after you arrive? I know it would be cool to have it all looking good when you turn up but look at it this way. You could get someone there to give you a hand for half an hour and you'd still have planty of time to show off the whole outfit. Most people would probably think it's kinda cool to see a Maul-in-the-making.
    If you've got it already then it would be a shame to waste it. I'd like to see a good Darth Maul costume if you've got one organised.

25. Jedi_Master_Peter

Jedi_Master_Peter Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    thats a good idea mate, but i dont know if my mum (who is a make up artist, and is going to do the Maul Face) could be bothered doing it there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.