main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL What Video Game are you playing?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TheExecutor, Feb 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Oh HELLZ NO!~!! If you two Fruit ******* think you're ******* getting banned before I am, then you've got a ***damned 'nother thing coming.

So, now that everyone's got their joysticks and X-Wings loaded, when the hell are we going to get this **** rollin'?

B*sh

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    A disallowed word is still disallowed, even though it's a game.

And swear words are still swear words when you try to put numbers in them. Disallowed Words List.

3. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Why are you here? This is nonsense.

We're all old enough to be your parents so don't come over here unannounced and tell us what we can and cannot talk about on OUR board.

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    First, I'm here to help out Mirax. Second, you'd have been a very young parent. Third, it isn't your board, it's Mr. Wise's, and he and the administrators make up the disallowed words list. I just enforce it.

If you have a problem, please PM me.

5. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Mr Wise...olol

6. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Mr. Wise: An ironic name, or THE MOST IRONIC NAME OF ALL TIME?

7. DrJawa

DrJawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I am interested in playing this Penny Arcade game, could someone please post a link?

Also, I haven't read much of the online strip but would like some history on this "fruit******."

8. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Here you go.
    http://www.playgreenhouse.com/featuredGame

Demo to be downloaded there. Surely you will be revisiting that URL to repurchase this fine bit of gaming fare.

As to the storied history of our not so nameless antagonist. The **** began its life as a mild mannered juicer. It soon became self aware and also self ashamed. It could not bear the weight of its juicing mechanism which was rather phallic and carnal. After making advances towards the significant other of Gabe (or was it Tycho) the demonic device was banished from the land.

Recently **** activity has increased. It appears that for some dark purpose it has returned from the void to finish its evil deed. And so begins the story of New Arcadia...

Beware for your fresh fruit will likely be violated...

9. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    The funny thing is that you ***ing care. By accident or design, we're pretty insular here. Getting edited here is like getting a jay-walking ticket in Possum Sweat, KY; technically unlawful, but honestly, does it matter?

Not okay.

10. Hazmatt

Aug 16, 2002
    Really? How so?

The icon you use has Alf in it, and as anyone who has watched more than 5 minutes of an Alf episode knows, ALF EATS CATS. So if I see you use an icon with a picture of Alf, and even include a reference to it in your sig, and then I inquire if you dine on the feline, how could that be anything other than OK?

Please put it back.

11. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    EDIT: Inappropriate

12. Fett402

Fett402 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 3, 2005
    Can't we all just get along???? The Cubs are on a roll, the Sox have been playing good, and all you can do is bi............

Oh wait, this isn't the "Sox fans calling Cubs fans FELINES forum"? My bad!

Please by all means continue with the banter, I'm bored.

13. Hazmatt

Aug 16, 2002
    HOBOCIDE!

I'm learning the key to survival is hovering over the spacebar and getting the block in. Even a partial block can make a huge difference, and a counterattack is the gravy, baby. I was burning through all my bandages and buffs and was left with only Gabe standing when facing any more than 2 opponents. Now that I learned to block, it's smooth(er) sailing. Hot Toddies still kick ass, though.

Oh, and I pulled off a Hairball from the kitten. 999 damage each to 4 enemies. There were pieces of mime on the CEILING. And we were outdoor!

14. JediFalcon25

JediFalcon25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    What's Up Everyone, It's been a long time!! Recently I've been playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Call of Duty 4, Madden 08 on 360 and Eternal Champions on Sega Cd!!

Jedifalcon25!!

15. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    Hey get your game on where it belongs!

http://chicagoforce.org/holonet/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=8

16. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    currently I am wasting a lot of time playing public and private games at,

http://www.conquerclub.com/

but am unsure if this qualifies as a video game:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.