main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what was your fav scence in TPM???:)

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by StarWarsFreak444, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Cartman_Lee

General_Cartman_Lee Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2004
    I believe he says "Dyoxis" or something like that which I gather is a poison gas.

2. SithScumBag

SithScumBag Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    When Darth Maul speaks for the first time

3. Luke_Landwalker

Luke_Landwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    Duel of the Fates. It's one of my favorite sceens in all, thats ALL, the movies. I still get chills watching that.

4. Freedom_Fighter

Freedom_Fighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    the duel is easily the best part in the movie. that is an excellent scene. whereas most of the movie isn't as good as the old stuff, the duel is definitely the best lightsaber duel ever. it was the first one to have two guys against one guy, and the double-sided lightsaber was awesome. i also love how they put all elements into this fight. if you go on too long with two guys fighting one guy with a double-sided lightsaber it'll get boring, so then they did the parts where obi was stuck behind the force field and only ONE guy was fighting him, then he got killed so there was only one more. then the double-sided lightsaber thing started to get old so they had obi-wan cut it in half and it was back to the classic way of dueling with one lightsaber versus one lightsaber. they did a great job of keeping that fight interesting. i love it.

the podrace scene was awesome too.

5. DarthPaul77

DarthPaul77 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    My 3 favorite scenes are:

1 - The opening battle. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bust out of that chamber and head for the Trade Federation leaders. Qui-Gon cutting through that door with the classic music in the back still gives me chills !!

2 - "No, he will not be trained". Great scene in the council chamber. What an evil little look from Anakin to Mace. LOVE IT.

3 - Duel of the Fates, of course.

GREAT. Now I have to watch it AGAIN tonight....

;-)

6. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    1.Darth Maul standing in the Hanger room reading for the Duel of Fates.

2.I loved and still love the part when the pliot said to the Viceroy of the Trade Federation she said "With all do respect the Ambassadors of the Surpreme Chanceller wish to board imedatelly." " Yes of course and as you know are blocade is prefectly legal and we be happy to recevie Ambassadors."

Nute Gunrays voice is pretty creepy.

7. uruserianma

uruserianma Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2003
    I've grown partial to Palpatine's little speech to Amidala after the landing platform scene. He's seen being all friendly and all towards the Supreme chancellor, and then just begins to oil the wheels for the future, telling her that the Chancellor has no control. Though so far, it seems that chancellor tried to intervene in these matters: Sending the Jedi to talk a settlement, and also emergency meeting at the senate, even Amidala says 'He's been our strongest supporter.' Palpatine then kind of sidesteps that with his, 'Uh, any other action would be to submit a plea to the courts.'

8. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I would say my favorite scenes were the Podrace, Darth Maul vs. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, and the Trade Federation Battleship fight at the beginning.

9. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Do the closing credits count as a scene? If not, then I'd say any scene without Panaka.

10. Darth Kruel

Darth Kruel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    Without a doubt, The Duel of Fates.

11. Captain_Fett

Captain_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2002
    The podrace, followed by the final duel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.