main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whatever Happened to Admiral Daala

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Impyria, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impyria

Impyria Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    I wanted to post this as a poll, but couldn't find the info on how to do it. I'm blind, and sometimes my special software just won't find or read some things! Grrrr!

Anyway, what do y'all think happened to her? Here are some ideas I've had.

1. She fried when the Shadow Academy went blooey.

2. She went back home to Pedducis Chorios and is still there living the retired life like me.

3. She went insane and is in the Looney Bin somewhere.

4. The Vong got her.

5. She has been working with the Vong.

Any other ideas? This topic could be great fun!

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    According to the Essential Chronology, she was assumed to be dead in a battle in the Core Systems around the time of BFC.

It also indicates that she might yet be alive, since she has a penchant for escaping certain death.

3. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    I could picture her married to Pedducis Chorios, living on some isolated planet, running a flower shop. :)

4. Impyria

Impyria Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    The new edition of the Essemtial Guide to Characters says that she helped Brakiss with the Second Imperium/Shadow Academy.

Also, in the Corellian Trilogy (after the Garm bel Iblis incident), Ackbar makes the statement that, "Admiral Daala is still alive, and has the resources of perhaps a thousand core worlds at her disposal."

Nom Anor's concubine, perhaps? She played that sort of game before, as we all know! :)

5. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    I could picture her married to Pedducis Chorios, living on some isolated planet, running a flower shop.

I think you mean "married to Liegeus (sp?)". Pedducis Chorios is a location, not a character. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.