main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What's, uh... the deal?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by logray_is_a_quack, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_EdgeCrusher

Master_EdgeCrusher Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 21, 2005
    and I am still waiting for the PULSE DVD, though I paid for it a long time ago in galaxy far from town, just to the next town

2. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Some people just happen to like VHS out of sentimental reasons. And since the other five films are on VHS, there's no reason to not have one to make a VHS boxset of the Saga. Just as there is with the DVDs for all six films. Not everyone is concerned with quality of video and the like. Cassettes still exist as do LPs, admist CDs and i-Pods.

3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    You really can't compare LP's to VHS's though. LP's have a superior sound too CD's, and that's the main reason a lot of people still uses LP. VHS's aren't even comparable to DVD's when it comes to quality.

And there IS a reason for them not to release EpIII on DVD: money. It would cost them more time, money and trouble to make VHS's of them, than they would get back. And when it all comes down to it - they're only in it for the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.