main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Whatup, my Chinese brethren!

Discussion in 'Archive: China' started by Darth-Horax, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Greetings from the US of A!

Just felt I should stop in and offer a hand of friendship...seeing as you have the largest army in the world. I figured I should offer a peace treaty right now as an eventual land war with China would prove disastrous!

The weirdest thought for me right now is that even though I am posting in English, you're reading this in Chinese, which, undoubtedly, looks like those little drawings I saw on the movie Big Trouble in Little China.

I ate a Chinese restaurant in Orlando at Disney World, and it was great! That General Tsao knew what he was doing with a bird!

Anyway, they treated me like a king and wouldn't talk to my wife or mother...I guess they knew who was in charge, baby! If I move to China, would I get the same treatment? If so, SIGN ME UP!

:)

Darth-Horax (future Chinese Citizen and Yao Ming fan)

2. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    Sign me up to! lol

Do chinese restaurants taste nice rax?

3. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    You know it!

4. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    im up for this horax! :)

5. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    They have the largest Army in the world but it's one of the least effective (look at the Korean War) and how exactly would they get their soldiers over here? They haven't any Airforce large enough to fight ours off and their Navy consists of a few Sampans and a destroyer. But they've got good food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.