main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

When's it coming out?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ThePostman, Oct 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I cleared with Mara_Jade_Fan the idea of starting a thread where we list all the release dates of figures so we can hopefully cut back on some of the threads asking when things come out,

When we know a release date or something is found Mara Jade will edit this first message and post them here.

So tell me when am I gonna find all them new figures :)

2. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    [color=336699]Honestly...I havent been able to find ANY of the new figures past #40 and I have looked everywhere
    :(

~ICeBReaKeR[/color]
    He has never been cooler...

3. jedifrink418

jedifrink418 Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    i found darth maul, and poilte padme

4. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    I might run a search today. I checked Toys R US, Target, Walmart and a Kaybee around the Philadelphia area and found nothing earlier this week. I think near the end of oct. alot may pop up.

5. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    I havent done a huge scouting trip in a long time, it just hasnt been worth it. The only place around here that has the new figures is a comic store but their pretty expensive there.

EDIT: That even makes it worse cause I know that they are out but the stores just arn't getting them

6. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, St. Pete Flordia FINALLY got the clone pilot, jango pilot, and anakin. But you knew that already ;)

7. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    i saw the entire new wave the other day :) anyone know when the new padme' obi-wan, count dooku, and tusken reaider are coming out?

8. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Wampa, those are 2003 figures. :(

I REALLY want that Obi and Padmè too! :( Guess I'll just have to wait.

9. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    Hey JediJace, I think you forgot to mention that you also got a Padme Pilot :)

10. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Nah postman. I believe you mean to say YOU got the last padme pilot :) (not fair) That Clone pilot rocks too! Keep up the good work nick!

11. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    i need two clone pilots for my gunship....
    but fizzlemuffins, i cant find them anywhere

12. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Hi I already know when must figures are out,but have you been able to find them is the question.
    Sithy you live in Chicago,have you found anything recently?

13. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Nope Drac, I haven't! :( I live in the Northwest suburbs and I make my Star Wars action figure trench runs (so I call it when I go to several toy stores in one day) about every 2 weeks or so. All I saw last Saturday was a Tatooine Attack Anakin- that's the newest. :(

14. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    "I cleared with Mara_Jade_Fan the idea of starting a thread where we list all the release dates of figures so we can hopefully cut back on some of the threads asking when things come out, "

But a release date doesn't mean people will be able to just go to TRU on that day and pick it up. People will still be asking about when they'll be able to find it.

15. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    No Jedijace007 I mean YOU got Padme... :D

Yeah Ret I know, I just kinda hoped they would ask here as opposed to starting a new thread for it.

16. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I found the new wave of figs. at a TRU in Tampa, Florida. I just picked up Jango pilot and Clonetrooper pilot.

17. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    sithman: that does suck that they are 2003 toys, they look really good IMO...the padme' (even though i'm not too fond of the character) toy looks GREAT! and i can't wait to have obi wan point his little spear thing at the acklay it's going to be SWEEEEEEET!

18. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I know! FINALLY we get a normal whitesuit Padme WITHOUT exaggerated chest or horrible "action feature". [face_plain]

And finally we get a good Obi-Wan that we can use for any setup, albeit without cloak.

Yessirree, I can't wait for 2003. :D (hey, that rhymed. :D )

19. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    when i get excited about new toys i start rhyming too :p haha j/k.... but ya i'm in a good mood cause i just set up my gunship :) my room is running out of well..... Room. and the gunship does take up a nice amount of space, but it looks GREAT! who did you put in yours? i put a clone trooper shooting w/ that thing that came w/ the clone pilot. and anakin/yoda/obi wan i know it wasn't in the movie, but i needed fillers :)

20. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
  21. _HothWampa_

Jun 24, 2002
    OOOOH you haven't purchased the yellow clone pilot yet??? it comes w/ a new toy for teh gunship! i had to super glue mine to the actual ship, because i'm not a brilliant engineer, and i have little patience and couldn't figure out how to attach it. i don't know the exact name for this little toy... you know what i'm talking about right?? and those sneak preview clones look awesome in there!! i wasn't lucky enough to pick those up :(, but i can tell you are very proud of your precioussssss ;)

22. zmrounds

zmrounds Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2002
    I saw the Sith training Maul, Tatooine Attack Anakin, Pilot Padme, and Pilot Obi-Wan at the Deerfield TRU near 42. And the delux Yoda at the Target on 42. Are you close to Deerfield Sith?

23. ThePostman

May 19, 2002
    MsFormula
    I am from St. Petersburg and you are the third person with the third different TRU in the area that got the new figures in.

God bless you Toys R US, especially now that I wont be working there anymore.

24. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Wampa: I haven't FOUND the Clonie Pilot yet! :_| I've search a whole buncha stores all over my area and the newest figure they have is Tatooine Attack Anakin! :( Looks like it'll be a while before we get those Clonie Pilots.

And dude, lol, SUPERGLUE? I can tell where to attach the ball turrest and I don't even have them! :p

25. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    As Postman said, if you have information on when a specific item is coming out, just post here or PM me the info/link and I'll add it to the first page. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.