main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Which Star War Villains do you think you can beat in a fight?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DoubleGold, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleGold

DoubleGold Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2013
    Which Star War Villains do you think you can beat in a fight? Of all the villains that exist, if lightsabers and blasters and stuff were real, who do you think you can beat in a fight? We are assuming the following conditions.

1. Since we as humans do not have the force, none of the villains do either, simply put the force doesn't exist, this closes the gap of unfair advantage. Or alternatively, you have a force power equal to that of your opponent.
    2. You can only fight your opponent places he/she has been. This includes all the films, books, cartoon show.
    3. It can be any kind of battle. If in one book the villain is in a fleet battle and another book the villain is in a lightsaber duel, you can choose any of the battles. As long as the appropriate battle is in the appropriate place. You can't say I sneak onto the ship and challenge the villain to a lightsaber duel when he/she was doing a fleet battle.
    4. Yes, the villain is kill-able even if he/she dies before his/her time. If you want to fight Darth Vader in Episode's 5 fight scene, yes you can kill him.
    5. You replace one person in any fight scene. If you fight Darth Vader, it isn't you and Luke, it is just you. If you fight Darth Maul in Episode 1, you will have to replace Kenobi or his master.
    6. You can use any weapon that has ever appeared in Star Wars and you are not restricted to solely a lightsaber in a lightsaber battle. The villain and other heroes/antiheroes are restricted to their weapons you are not. You can even use, seekers, pulse cannons, disrupters, etc that have appeared in Shadows of the Empire game and whatnot. You can use a Death Star in a fleet battle if you so dare.

Who would you fight? Who do you think you would have a chance against? Vader, Maul, Savage, Palpatine, Thrawn, Plaguies, Darth Bane, Dooku, Nil Spar.
    Any villain, discuss your fight scene in details here and how you beat them. You also have to reference your battle and say this battle scene came from Episode 1, Darth Maul-Shadow Hunter, etc.

2. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    interesting thread, since I am a sword enthusiast and also know a bit about Martial Arts in general, I will choose villains in which use a lightsaber:

Simply put:

Darth Maul- realistically all those fancy twirls and spins do nothing for you in a real fight, such tactics are as useful as a moth using patterns on it's wings to make the predator think it's more scary than it actually is, Maul also has a tendency to kick during battles, another reckless thing to do, and I'm shocked no-one took advantage of this, and chopped his foot off, Maul neither is impressive or scary with his lightsaber, and was more threatening in the small Tatooine battle with Qui-Gon

suited Vader: without the force at his disposal Vader would be easy to defeat, he is rather slow and heavy handed, thus being unbalanced with the blade.

Pearlsaber and Sarge like this.
  3. DoubleGold

Nov 3, 2013
    I just now thought of a villain in which I can beat. Jabba the Hut. Replacing Han Solo, after frying Greedo, quickly gun down a few of Jabba's guards unexpectedly from a distance and since Jabba is slow and I'm not tied up, a few blaster bolts will make him history. His monster in the basement though would be tough and if I remember correctly, Bobba-Fett isn't in that scene where Han fries Greedo or in the scene where Han confronts Jabba about it, so I don't have to worry about going up against him. Or one single disruptur blast away from me would take out a good handful of guards, then blaster bolts at Jabba.

A single ATST on foot, I did this in shadows of the empire without taking damage, which means I could do it in real life, since one or two shots on me would mean death. Simply run behind it and stay behind it, continuously fire blaster bolts at its legs.

Possibly Maul in shadow hunter, simply put, Lorn Paven messed up. Get close enough and one simple blaster bolt to the back of the head, instead of on the back of the body would almost ensure death, and with two more shots left one or two anywhere on the body for good measure. Though I would have to survive during the rest of the book for it to be legit and I'd constantly be looking for ways to ambush Maul having read the book, though this is also kind of using Meta Knowledge.

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What Merkual said. Also, if you can bind up one of his blades, use your leverage to turn his sabre so that his other blade cuts him in half.

That's me on the right. I studied medieval Italian longsword for a few years.
    [​IMG]

Master_Lok and Pearlsaber like this.
  5. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Anakin.

I'd just lie to him about how losing to me would cause his wife to come back from the dead.

6. WriterMan

WriterMan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2012
    I would destroy Nute Gunray [face_devil]

vw_jedi likes this.
  7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I can destroy Vader with my finger

8. DLINE

DLINE Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2013
    Uh none I whould die so fast.

9. Aaronaman

Aaronaman Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 12, 2013
    The Trooper second from the right has asthma......
    [​IMG]
    .....he'd get winded and then I'd totally destroy him.

DoubleGold, Mr. K and vw_jedi like this.
  10. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I could take Salacious Crumb in a fist fight.

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  11. DoubleGold

Nov 3, 2013
    Aaronaman that's the funniest one yet, just make sure he/she is alone.

Also funny and very interesting. I'm sure if challenged no one from his affiliation would interfere or reject your proposal.

12. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    I know I'd own Ponda Baba in an arm wrestling contest.

SkywalkerSquadron and Sarge like this.
  13. Rachel_In_Red

Rachel_In_Red Jedi Master star 3

May 12, 2013
    Give me a pink lightsaber and I would beat all their ***es. ;)

DoubleGold likes this.
  14. Darth Eddie

Darth Eddie Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2013
    Jabba the Hutt doesn't seem too hard to take out. Not too... mobile, or anything.

15. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    When in a fight, he can move fast:

[​IMG]

The Hellhammer likes this.
  16. Darth Binky

Darth Binky Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 24, 1999
    Christopher Lee is what, 80 years old now? I'm pretty sure I can take him.

17. DoubleGold

Nov 3, 2013
    Didn't realize they made Count Dooku so old when they made the prequel trilogy. He's 91, which means he was 83 in Revenge of the Sith.

18. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    I could take Jango Fett (after his head got chopped off)

19. vw_jedi

vw_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2002
    Probably Zam Wesell. Heh.

20. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    All you need to take out Jabba is salt. He is a big slug, right?

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I could take a Sarlacc in a foot race.

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I could choke the hell out of Jabba the Hutt.

23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Tarkin. He's old. I'd kick his ass.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  24. DoubleGold

Nov 3, 2013
    Better get lots of it and poor it everywhere in his palace, that would be funny though.

25. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    The fat bounty hunter dressed like a mummy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.