main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Who is dressing up for Ep3

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DARTHIG88, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHIG88

DARTHIG88 Jedi Master

Mar 28, 2002
    I just wanted to see a show of hands of who might dress up to see Ep3, I believe 501st will be in baltimore, but I'm looking for anyone who would be in AA county that Is going, Just hit me up so someting can be set up, I;m looking to go at around a 3pm or a 4pm showing [ I don't want to be the only one dressed up] I'm also looking to talk to a few theaters to see if they would like for us to hang out for the movie, I would just need to know how many and what you will be dressing as,

Any and all can hit me up at oncedead1@yahoo.com, It's a new email address just put Ep3 in the heading.

Later
    Darth.

I'll be checking these boards everyday till next friday to see what is going on...

2. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    I'll be dressing up as a Jedi for the premier at the midnite showing in Bowie, so I'm afraid I'm not much help...but where are you seeing it? I may possibly go wherever you plan on going if we get a group started and we pick a date. It sounds like a fun idea to me.

3. ecila

ecila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    I am going to the midnight showing at the Annapolis Mall. I am going to dress up as Padme, but I am not sure which costume I will wear.

Probably the EPS III "Sleepess Knight's" Gown : the purple one

:)

Anyone else dressing up?

ecila

4. oysteinsevag

oysteinsevag Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Much though i would love too i wont have time, I am going to be as i said at an award banquet the same night so i will be lucky if i get to change out of my suit. I am upset, but luckly my friend who i am going with to the Banquet and the midnight showing, will also be looking very business esque so i will not be alone.

~R

HOWEVER i will be bringing my camera, both digital and non so i can take some pictures for a photo study of the Fan community in action. Also its a piece of history and it will be nice to see people dressed up for this FINAL Motion Picture event.

5. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    Mwahaha! I beat you all! I'm going to see the preview for the movie theatre employees on the night BEFORE the midnight show! And I hadn't planned on dressing up, but the theatre is giving gift certificates to those who do dress up, so me and several friends are going and are going to have a massive lightsaber duel in the lobby of the theatre. Crazy, no?

6. DivineJedi

May 5, 2005
    No that's not crazy, it's genious!

Me and the others at Bowie are doing it too!!! :p

7. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    I've thought about going in costume but I don't want to be the only one at the White Marsh theatre that does it. Will someone else be out that way also in costume? If so then I'll dress up as well.

8. DivineJedi

May 5, 2005
    Someone was wandering the boards yesterday asking if anyone was going to White Marsh. They posted on the Midnite Showing thread I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.