main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Who is Going to D-Con from KC?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TackMag, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TackMag

TackMag Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2006
    Hi guys and gals,

I know most of you don?t know me but for those who came to the Mid West Regional Meeting in June, I was the big custom Mando walking around at Borders.

[image=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/rbeaster/DarianOrdo.jpg]

My wife and I live in Columbia so we are dead center between both the STL and KC fan force groups. We had a blast at the MWRM and are planning on going to Dragon Con in Sep.

I want to find out how many people are coming from your neck of the woods. We are staying at the Marriott and bringing three costumes each for the event.

2. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    The only upcoming cons in KC I'm aware of are MoKan Comic Conspiracy and FreeCon in Lawrence? If you have any more info, please share... This is the first I've heard of this one.

3. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    OK, so you are talking about the big dragon in ATL, aren't you ;) OK, sorry, I was tired last night (drove 1400+ miles in about 60 hours and had just gotten home) and rereading this it makes more sense. I thought you were asking us about some con in KC ALSO called Dragon Con...

Uhm, I know I'm not going to ATL this year, so I'll let everyone else get back to answering the right question as well...

4. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    I know we've got a few going to GenCon this year, but we're trying to save our money for the important ones... you know, C IV. ;) Please post pics and tell us all about it for those of us who are going to miss out on all the fun! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.