main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Who's Coming to the Rally For Peace?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TheBoogieMan, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Notices a heated discussion taking place in VicFF

What the hell?

2. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Perhaps we the poor shire folk should sits back and watch the forces of Mordor (USA) take out the other dark forces and then we should unite to create a world of peace and destroy the American evil once and for all.

Then again all the screaming and howling about it want stop it from happening.

I support US action, just not Australian.
    Although i do doubt the terrorist links there.

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Mixo, it is sad you no longer care for any idealogy of note, nor do you seem motivated to save Mankind and our species from taking a course that will inheritely end our miserable stint on this planet rather pre-maturely.

Some of us believe differently: some of us know it was but ONE man who stood in Tianemian Square in front of the tanks, bringing to light the destructive cataclysm in China.
    Some of us remember it was but one man who definantly spured on a nation to reach the Moon and return his men alive.
    Some of us know, that it was one man who lifted the spirits of an entire race and civilisation from the chains of slavery, to forge a belief that would endure the tests of time and beyond, now dominating the thoughts of over a third of the world.
    Some of us believe, that what one man's evil can create, another man's good can destroy.

We are all hoping to be that one man, or many men, who can manage to save the lives of our brethren.

If you don't believe in such things, if it seems all to "preposterous" or "doomed to fail"...that's fine. Your opinion is your own.

I pity you for it, nevertheless.

4. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Mankind can't be saved. We have doomed and killed ourselves/planet since day one. I am not a pessimist, just that my eyes are open to the real world. Reality sucks doesn't it. There will never be world peace, impossible, too comlplicated and BORG like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.