main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA WHO'S THE HOTTER PIRATE...SAVY?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Anakin_Skywalker_X, Jul 14, 2003.

?

WHOS THE HOTTER PIRIT,...SAVY?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Johnny Depp/ Capt. Jack Sparrow

68.2%
  2. Orlando Bloom/ William Tuner II

31.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
  2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    There had been a lot of arguments about this so now I am just curios. and men! vote for who you think was the best!

3. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    ...and you guys were doing so well without the "who's hotter" threads [face_plain]

4. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah, I missed them. Hay dont be jealous of thoes guys Wisler, I'm not. :cool:

5. Darth_Pat

Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2003
    WTF? Who is better or hotter?

6. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    this is stupid

7. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    what's a savy pirit?

8. Darth_Pat

Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2003
    Yes it is [face_plain]

9. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    its Pirate......

and jason....please refrain from coming on to our boards and posting things like that. If you don't like it, don't post. It doesn't affect you at all.

Your opinion of our FF and what we do means nothing to us so its useless to try. On the other hand, I agree that this thread is uselss, so for those of you that agree, instead of inciting a flame war by posting how "stupid" it is, Just ignore it and move on. The thread will die in time when no one posts on it any longer.

10. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    yes, but how do u think it looks to outsiders...we've gottena few of your prospective members cause of that exact thing...we dont all wanna be back in HS RPG'ing

11. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    I'm not going to feed the troll here.

This has been discussed to death. We are what we are, we have no problems getting new members. Some have felt that they would rather be a part of another FF...good for them. I'm sure there have been many people who have left the SD FF in search of something more their flavor.

you are not part of this FF. End of Story.

Click

12. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Johnny Depp all the way!!!! and guys come on! dont you people who are not even a part of this board have anything better to do with your life then to irritate eveyone who is a part of it! we like who we are and we are not asking for advise and if you cant keep it to yourself then we dont want you here. all you do is cause trouble. all you guys do is put down every little thing that we do. it is not our place to tell you how to run your boards nor is your place to tell us how to to run ours i believe that is what Brandon and Courtney and the officers of the boards are for so please PLEASE stop causing trouble if you dont like us as a board STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! P.S. brandon and odde i am sorry if I have help along their stupid troll!!

13. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Nope can?t be mad at all, can?t be made at a ?real member? voicing her opinion [face_plain]

14. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    WTh? Who is better or hotter?

I think what he meant was both actually. For the girls they would vote on who was hotter. For the guys, we would vote on who was better. Makes sense? still entirely useless, but hey, have some fun with it!

droideka EDIT: use wth please

15. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    i have also missed these polls!! because i LIKE threads like this because i just like Andrea like johnny depp better WOW we have another thing in common! omg i wouldnt have known that if brandon hadnt posted this thread.. now we can build this FF on the things we all have in common!!! what a wonderful idea to make this poll THANK YOU BRANDON and thanks to jason for nothing but you negative horrible attitude and please keep it to yourself i like keeping one of my hobbys positive!

16. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    again, Wow!

and, it's Johnny Depp all the way...he's hotter and better...Bloom just doesn't look right without long blonde hair ;)
    besides, I like my men w/ makeup! :D (gotta love that eyeliner!)Jack is all around better...I tell ya, I wouldn't mind being stuck on a ship with him ;)

17. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
  18. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    exactly my Point. The only time we have had to defend ourselves is when the Trolls come out and break the ToS. We have never attacked the SDSWS as Jason, Colt, and Dan have now done. We have never pretended to be anything other than a group of people drawn together by SW and OTHER interests. Star Wars is what brought us here, but like many other people we have many other common interests that we would like to share with others. So our boards is NOT predominately filled with Star Wars threads, so what, these boards are for people who have like interests and wish to meet others. We have succeeded in this. The Entire world isn't about Star Wars, heaven forbid that our boards reflect this. We are a young and new fan force, so freakin what.....we like Pirates of the Carribean...the Hulk.....Terminator......LXG.....Lord of the Rings.....Dune....Many other sci-fi and fantasy genre's....wow imagine that, people who like things other than Star Wars. Does this mean that we shouldn't post about things that we, as a group, feel other people might agree on? hell no. Does this mean that we are immature becuase we like to talk about certain actors being hotter thatn others? no, not at all, its obvious that certain memebers wish to talk about such things....so please by all means....carry on in your conversation, we are all supposed to be friends here.

Dan you are right, these are public boards, we don't have a right to ask people not to post here. WE DO, HOWEVER, HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK THAT TROLLS NOT COME HERE AND BREAK THE TOS WITH THEIR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND DEROGATIVE REMARKS. We also deserve respect as individuals who are doing nothing more than trying to have a fun time loving Star Wars, Fantasy, and any other type of common interest we may find! It's OUR right, you don't like it? Well then it's YOUR right to go bugger off.

19. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    ok this is over now...I posted this and then the other thread was closed. I'm done with this now.

I apologize to any members that feel alienated, it was NEVER our intention to do so. Armand, Kavic wasn't attacking you or anything, he was merely using you as an example of a member that decided to leave. If any offense was taken, then I apologize on Kavic's behalf.

20. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    Oh yeah!!!

Johnny Depp all the way. A much more interesting pirate I would like to get to get to know better. :D

And since we are on the subject of pirates i thought this might be a funny addition.

Find out yer pirate name HERE

HARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Me maties. 8-}

21. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Sorry girls... As great as a pirate Johnny may be, it's Orly all the way. ;)

22. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    This is a tough call but I think Orlando wins by a nose...LOL

23. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    ANOTHER EDDIE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCCCCOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

24. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    I went with Johnny Depp since he was so over the top as Jack Sparrow in the film.

25. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    You know it Storm! Eddie Izzard rules!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.