main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Will we know who lives and who dies?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by LukeSkywalker7, Jan 25, 2013.

1. LukeSkywalker7

LukeSkywalker7 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 14, 2012
    Most fans are hoping that Luke,Han,and Leia will be back. Is it easy to figure out how many movies they are signed on for? For instance if Mark Hamill was signed for 3 movies and Han was signed for 1 it will be public knowledge , right?

2. Aizakku Rorensu

Aizakku Rorensu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2013
    In most instances I think it's publicly known. So we'll more than likely know with Star Wars. And yes, with most blockbuster films nowadays the actors sign up for a trilogy whether or not there's actually plans to do three movies. They do it just in case they have a hit on their hands and want to make more. Star Wars (and I guess the prequels in specific) is what's started this trend, wasn't it.

Anyway, once the story is released we'll get some clues; like we'll know right away if they're alive or not (unless casting news breaks first). And in regards to the number of movies for Han, Luke and Leia: I think the popular consensus is if they're in it at all they'll just do one movie for symbolic purposes, in a "passing of the torch" to the next generation of Skywalker's and Solo's sort of thing.

Again, we'll know more by June at the latest, because that's when production starts. :cool:

(No, I have no idea when production will start.)

3. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    Only if a script/treatment is leaked, will we know before opening night.

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Neither must live while the other survives.

Panakas_Dawg likes this.