main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Wingnut needs help!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueSquadronWingnut, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Argh! Time is running out...I'm gonna go Jedi for T-Town. I'm already picking up the Borders FX Lightsaber sometime later this week so I figured why not.

I'm not sure exactly what I can afford per say as a costume so I'm thinking of honestly just getting a cloak and the boots and have the cloak tied around my waist showing little underneath...at least until I can get the money to get the filler pieces.

Where do I go? HEEEEELP.
    BTW, I'm sorry if this message seems a bit speed-freakish, I had some really wicked java tonight with some friends and I'm on a caffeine rush.

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I think you at least need to look into getting tan pants and the outer tunic in addition to the lightsaber, cloak and boots. I think the quickest alternative for the outer tunic is finding a karate ghi at a thrift shop or somewhere.

~Doc_Bev

3. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Wingnut I'm thinking Jawa, I can let you borrow my cloak, it's got a big pointed hood you just need to get one of thoses black stocking no face masks & a couple of orange bike reflectors. & you're allset

4. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    Maul could be another option....

It would be a first - but I imagine that I could paint the pattern on someone else's face :)

5. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    hmmm at the moment I believe Nicki brings up a very valid point about needing more to the Jedi costume so lets table that idea..

Jawa! I like it...they're everywhere in the films and people like to shoot at them...waitaminute...:)

Darth Maul...as much as it would be cool to be the Dark Lord 'O Episode 1...I honestly would feel way too uncomfortable with the double-sided lightsaber. I have that clumsy gene and I am not breaking anyones horns, lightsaber, table, car etc.

Jawa is definately in the lead...can we talk about this Saturday?

6. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I'm sure we could costume brainstorm on Saturday. I know that KS has some ideas for Jawa eyes.

~Doc_Bev

7. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Not sure what my garrison CO used for his ringwraith's eyes, but they look normal, however when they're photographed they seriously look as if they're glowing. It's really cool.

8. -KnightShade-

-KnightShade- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    We could work out something very cool and illumiate them with yellow LEDs.

9. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    I'llask diane I think she has one of those black no face masks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.