main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WOOOHOOOO: Tatooine Box Reports

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Master_Fwiffo, May 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Fwiffo

Master_Fwiffo Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2001
    Tatooine comes out tomorrow!!! Yippie!!
    Im gonna get me a Darth Maul!

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Not to dash your hopes too much, but just remember that everything may be offset a day due to Memorial Day and all. I know, it's such torture that you may have to wait one more day ;) Anyway, it would be a good idea to call your local store before riding your eopie down there for nothing :)

3. Master_Fwiffo

May 29, 2001
    Hey Red, yopu a Decipher Squad Leader?

Im good freinds with Red 42 (I think thats his number), down here in Ca.

4. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    You betcha ;)

What's his name? I don't see a Red 42 in CA...

5. Master_Fwiffo

May 29, 2001
    Mike Hardy.. Im sure Its Red 32....

Oh BTW, I just called..

TATOOINE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!!
    WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    Yes...Hardy...that name sounds familiar (though he's listed in the SM rolodex and Carl). Anyway, glad to hear Tat will be available in your area on time. Some people were thinking that it may not be. Of course my local store always gets their stuff 3-5 days after the release date anyway :(

7. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    I thought you already had Tat cards!?!

8. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    I do, but I was just a player once too and I remember how it felt to have to wait for an expansion to come out only to find that the store didn't have it in yet.

Okay, people, I've modified the topic of this thread slightly so that we don't need to start another thread for box reports.

Now, I still need a Padme AI. Please e-mail or PM me if you get one you are willing to trade :D

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm hopefully gonna get a box of Tatooine this afternoon, provided that my shop has it.

One question: How can you tell if a card is AI without going to check on Decipher's cardlists?

10. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    Look for a gold ring around the expansion icon. Normally the ring is white or black on character cards.

11. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, I just bought my box. I got all but 3 of the Tatooine cards: Aurra Sing, Qui-Gon Jinn and Sebulba. This was disappointing, as I was really looking forward to getting those cards. Oh well. I got 2 AI cards: Darth Maul and Padme Naberrie. My 3 extra rares were Watto, The Shield Is Down! and You May Start Your Landing.

12. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    I need money. :(

13. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
    Dang I went today, but my store didn't have any Tatooine yet. So I just bought some more Reflection 2.

14. 4Q2

4Q2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2001
    Hehehe. I struck empty, too. I have a box coming in the mail, but couldn't wait, and was going to buy one or two boosters. And I bought a pack of RII instead, too! Anyone need a foil Japanese Brainiac?? :)

15. Master_Fwiffo

May 29, 2001
    Sigh.. No maul....

I didnt GET ONE SINGLE MAIN!!!!!

Ecept 3po. I got 3po, Watto (AI), Sebulba, Anikin + Sebulbas Pod, Aurra Sing, I Did It, the Landing Site, both the new sabers, and a couple other effects.

16. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    My shop won't be getting it till tommorow either, I'll let ya know what my pulls are::)

17. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    I opened two boxes and got everything....EXCEPT a Maul. He's one of my favorite characters too. I got 4 Qui-Gon's in my boxes though...and two Threepio's in back-to-back packs.

18. Salacious_Crummy

Salacious_Crummy Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I apparently got everyone's Jedi in my box. I got 3 Mauls (2 regular, 1 AI) 2 Obi-Wans (1 AI), and 2 Qui-Gon's (1 AI). Also got Padme, 3PO, Shmi, Kamikaze Jar Jar and Watto. No Aurra Sing, Sebulba or Qui-Gon's Lightsaber but I'm not complaining. Especially since the only duplicates I got in my box were the Jedis.

This must be some kind of karmic payback for the crappy DS2 pulls I had. Anyway you look at it though, I'm one happy guy. :D

19. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    Well once I buy my two boxes then i'll tell you guys, but I reckon out of the two boxes I should be able to swap for the whole set, If I can't then i'm gonna be angry

20. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    In two boxes, I did not get one single Padme and it was the card I wanted most. I am so pissed off at Decipher. They suck!!!!!!

EDIT: if anyone is willing to trade Padme's, drop me a PM. I can make generous offers.

21. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    My very first pack contained a Padme (AI). :) But she's not for trade, unless I pull another one.

22. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    Sorry Youngvader. I asked first :D

23. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    What's your point? You think it's first come first serve? Not where I come from. Better deals gets it.

Besides,you already have one, so...

24. Red84

Oct 20, 2000
    thaaaaaaat was meant to be a joke... And true, I have one but I not the AI version. And I like Padme too ;)

25. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Well, I got my box and a half (split one with Pinbustr). Ended up with all but 8 of the cards: Obi-Wan (AI), Padme, Padme (AI), Qui-Gon (AI), Qui-Gon's Lightsaber, Quin-Gon's Lightsaber (AI), Darth Maul (AI), Sebulba (AI).

I got a whole buncha Threepios in those packs- three normal ones and 1 AI. Pinbustr had 4 Aurra Sings (trading me one since i only got the AI version).

I'll post the duplicates I have in a bit in case anyone wants to trade::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.