main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Worst Character

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I think its been a while since we've done something like this, so herrrreeeee we go...

Pick your top five least favorite characters (I think we'd all put in Jar Jar and or some other Gungan so don't count him)

1) Captain Panaka - He may have been a good security man, but he was boring as hell.

2) Captain Typho - The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

3) Ric Olie - Hmmm? Another Nabooian?

4) Padme - And another! Sorry pad-fans, the twins' Mama is little more than a mannequin for some fancy threads.

5) A tossup between little Ani or post puberty, pre bionic arm Anakin

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    1.) The Deathsticks Guy - Thanks for the PSA, George.
    2.) Count Dooku - Thanks to Chris Lee, we had to wait for General Greivous and Assaji Ventress. Not that either of them got much good screen time.
    3.) The "Your taun taun will freeze before the first marker!" guy - Gee, what a way to treat the heroes of the rebellion. Make a whiney comment about the taun taun... helllloooo .... medal of valor for saving said heroes and the rebellion, anyone?
    4.) Anakin Skywalker pre episode 4 - "nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!" (barring a few good buddy scenes with obi wan, that is)
    5.) Tie - Dex Jettster and the Kaminoans. Bad token CGI people!

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    1.) Jar Jar Binks
    2.) Jar Jar Binks
    3.) Jar Jar Binks
    4.) Jar Jar Binks
    5.) Jar Jar Binks

nuff said [face_mischief]

4. TheFandomMenace

TheFandomMenace Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2006
  5. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    1) Lil' Ani
    2) Teen angsty Ani
    3) Jango Fett
    4) Shmi
    5) TK-422

6. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    1. The baby delivery medical droid (whatever it's called)

2. Watto

3. Little Ani (Yippeee!)

4. The 2-headed podrace announcer

5. Captain Panaka

I should also put down Jocasta Nu only because they made her into the stereotypical librarian and I just HATE that!

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    [face_laugh] Librarian!!

8. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    1) Watto
    2) Wat Tambor "The techno union army is at your disposal count"
    3) Polis Massans - sounds like some kind of hemorroid ointment
    4) Ki-Adi-Mundi "Count Dooku is a political idealist..." - whatever dual brain guy!
    5) Jar Jar Binks

9. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Dooku... don't get me wrong.. absolutely ADORE Christopher Lee...but couldn't get past "Dracula." Just kept waiting for him to pull the cape up to his face and the fangs appear. [face_skull] :rolleyes: (AT least in Willy Wonka, there was some different characterization going on there. ..And Yeah..gonna get flamed, trolled, etc. for this statement. But ..I was complaining that night. And again, adore the person..just couldn't get past the portrayal.

I would have loved to see what Sir Ian McKellen would have done with that part. =D=

Note: Yeah.. the "Yippie" makes me cringe each and every single time. (Just saber him now Kenobi, and save time.) LOL;)

10. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Good grief, you had me scared there, Bith Lord! I thought Jedi Dark Night was going to be one of those 5 on that Worst Charactors List after the fink I was in the "Heroes for Heroe's" thread!

--Jedi Dark Night

11. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    :eek: I like Jar-Jar!!!!

12. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    I like Jar-Jar. I think of him as the Geeky character of Star Wars and I like Geeks...ha ha ha :-B

13. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006

Hey, I resent that remark. After all of my wrestling of who I am going to dress up as and you go and diss her like that. I use to want to grow up to be a librarian......:) Then I found out it required 4 years of college.

14. CaeliRose

Sep 5, 2005
    I hear you on that. Four years to know how to put things away alphanumeric style? pfft...

15. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    LOL
    I went for the power. Everyone knows the secretary runs the schools not the librarian. :)

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    You two better be careful ... we have a College Librarian in our group. ;) ;)

17. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    We are just messing with her. She dissed Jocasta, LDV. :) Will have to make "my" Jocasta a bit more exciting and less stereotypical. :) Besides, she will tell you that us secretary's really do have the power in a school. :)

and I really did want to be one when I was younger. What a job. All those books, all that quiet. That is how I spent my summers. My mother was ahead of her time and was protecting my redhead complexion from the sun. I was allowed to hang out at the library. Was better than home. :)

The college thing and children just didn't mix. So I get to pretend to be one. :)

18. CaeliRose

Sep 5, 2005
    Sometimes I miss being a school secretary. Though not often enough to go back...hah...I am now the librarian of my own personal library. I just do not see how people can throw away books! I love the public library 'free' pile.

19. Leia1138

Jun 3, 2006
    Actually it takes 5-6 since most jobs require a master's degree (yes there is a Masters of Library and Information Science and no you don't need a degree to shelve books - that's why we have student workers ;) ).

I really was happy that they had a keeper of the jedi temple archives, but did she HAVE to have a bun? I think it will be a great costume Nasus. I often wish I could carry a lightsaber with me at work! :)

"Mary Kay is one of the secret masters of the world: a librarian. They control information. Don't ever p*ss one off." - Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch

20. Leia1138

Jun 3, 2006
    Our administrative assistant is the person you go to when you want to know anything and everything about things on campus! She is the unofficial "queen of the library." :)

21. CaeliRose

Sep 5, 2005
    Didn't Jocasta have those cool chop stick looking thingys in her hair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.