main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WOTC Wizards Shopper Email - Interesting C2 info

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Some interesting info in this email I just got, so I thought I'd share:
    Star Wars Celebration II count down is in effect...

Online ticket sales end April 19th at 5pm, log on to starwarscelebration.com to purchase yours now. Don't miss out on 3 days of pure Star Wars. The Celebration II sponsors are contributing with interactive displays, special bonuses and giveaways to fans.

Star Wars Celebration II is Brought to You By Suncoast Motion Picture Company. They will provide special opportunities for fans not only throughout the show, but before and after Celebration II as well. Meet Anthony Daniels, Wednesday, May 1st from 6:30 - 8:00 pm at the Castleton Square Mall in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Hasbro in conjunction with Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars Trading Card Game will delight fans at Celebration II with a huge area in the Exhibit Hall dedicated to helping fans have more fun with Star Wars. Some of the activities planned are: The Flipping Jedi contest, become an action figure by getting your picture taken in a life size blister card, demonstrations of the interactive R2D2, and much more. Thanks to Hasbro's sponsorship of the Star Wars Toy Museum at Celebration II, you can stroll through the Toy Museum and relive the early days of the saga through the eyes of a collector - action figures, vehicles, creatures, and vessels from Star Wars A New Hope to The Phantom Menace.

LucasArts will showcase its world-renowned games at Celebration II. They are the electronic game sponsor and you will be able to try your hand in the LAN area with Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars: Episode I Racer and win game prizes. Visit their interactive booth to see demos of the yet to be released Star Wars Galaxies and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. For more information on LucasArts, go to lucasarts.com.

Master Replicas is the proud sponsor of the collectibles programming at Celebration II. Go to www.masterreplicas.com to get a sneak peek at the new prop replicas that Master Replicas will have for sale at Celebration II. On April 23rd Master Replicas will unveil their Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones lightsaber replicas. Early buzz is that they will preview a collection of highly detailed and authentic hilts from new lightsabers in Episode II, and also introduce one lightsaber featuring technological breakthroughs in light and sound effects for collectibles. Go to www.masterreplicas.com/StarWars/Home.asp for more information.

2. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Yet another interesting email from the same source:
    Dear Star Wars Collector,

Tune up your Podracer and get ready to speed your way to Suncoast Booth #500, the only place in the galaxy that will have 500 exclusive, leather-bound and autographed Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones novels by best-selling author R. A. Salvatore. You won't find this exclusive collectible anywhere else and they won't last long.

So, remember:
    The number: 500. The place: Star Wars Celebration II. The booth: Suncoast #500.
    Good luck!

3. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Thanks for the info (I got the e-mails too). A couple of your links in the first e-mail need to have the http:// in front.

4. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Fixed it...thanks.

5. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey, it's me. I got the emails and I was wondering if this limited edition copy will cost us 100 bucks or something. I kind of think in the other direction(that it will be regularly priced)though because they didn' name a price. Anybody know?

6. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    Yes, I'd like to know that myself. I'd planned on buying a copy for the autograph, but if these are near the same price, I'd like one of those. But if it's way off...

7. Panjin

Panjin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    At Celebration I in Denver, the limited edition, leather bound novel was $100. They said they only had 5,000 of them, but they're still selling them at ($30).

But with only 500 of the Ep II novels, they just might sell out quickly. I'm definitely getting one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.