main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Would you buy the SAGA Jango Fett's Slave 1 repainted in Boba's colors?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by RogueWompRat, Feb 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    I know I would. With the OTC line con=ming up, it seems like the perfect opportunity. I heard that Hasbro actually planned to do this until the Jango Slave 1 didn't sell that well.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I bought the Jango Slave I the day I saw it. I like that ship. However, I also have the SOTE Slave I in Boba's colors so I don't know if I would add another large plastic Slave I to the collection. If I were to buy it I probably would not have room to display it. (SOTE Slave I is still in its box). If I did buy another large Slave I it would probably be the Code 3 one.

3. Captmiloman

Captmiloman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2004
    I also have Boba's Slave 1 from SOTE put away in its box. I personally wouldn't have any need(or room)in my apartment for another one. I didn't even bother with Jango's Slave 1. I'm even having regrets buying the Millenium Falcon several years ago. I had issues keeping it in one piece whan I was attempting to assemble it. Same with Slave 1. It was like trying to assemble a model kit without glue. Maybe that's what I should've used on certain parts. If it's not supposed to move, either use glue or duct tape and if it's supposed to move, use WD-40. Other words to live by.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.