main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive WWE Roleplay

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterluke9, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:seems you answered my question but here is what i asked simply:are we going to be able to rp out the match? but youve already answered the question.but i was just curious :)

2. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:after much though ive chosen mark henry as my 2nd character :D

::Mark Henry walks out twords the ring with his music blasting by three 6 mafia.he gets into the ring by splitting the ropes and takes the mic from the guy on the side and talks into it::I watched all that happened out here for the past couple of weeks.and I know that there is a match later on between Kane the big red machine,carlito,HHH and HBK.I want in on that match.Or someone,anyone can come out right now so i can beat their ass. :;he waited to see who whould come out::

tag:all

3. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC; HBK

"Yeah Hunter I know. I really didn't mean to cost you the title. Your right DX is way bigger than any title. I don't know what Angle was thinkin' when put us both in the match tonight. The rest of those goons don't even stand a chance tonight. But what is really in that briefcase if Angle made this match! Is it a big, red, vibrating... Tickle Me Elmo? (turns to camera) Gotcha! You Perverts! HAHA!

Tag: HHH

IC: Edge

(Music Hits)

"Well well well. It seems The Rated R Superstar is in a match that I have already one once. The Money In The Bank Ladder Match! I already know I'm gonna win, the rest of you guys might as well take the night off. The WWE Championship will be mine! But as for me Spearing Shawn Micheals, well that was a little message to DX. You guys don't scare me, I can't help the fact that you two boys would rather spend time together than win championships. You boys can have front row seats to Lita and I's next Torrid Sex Celebration when I win the WWE Title! And if your not down with that, I got two words for you DX... SUCK IT!!

(He does a crotch chop and makes out with Lita as they leave)

TAG: DX

4. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:Cris Jericho is my 2nd character but I will post with him later

IC:WWE CHAMP Batista

Batista's music hits as he comes to the ring to answer Kurt's proposal,
    (FAns cheer)

"Well Kurt, wether you like me or not, you did help bail me out last night, and I'm not gonna forget that. You had my back, and I've walked alone for a while, but I dont see why you and me cant team up to kick DX's @$$!!
    (Fans cheer)
    "DX needs to be stopped, and I dont see why we cant put away our differences, and work together to beat DX, I accept your offer, but just to warn you Kurt, ever since Evolution I've had eyes in the back of my head, and if you turn on me once Kurt, You will regret it for the rest of your life."
    (Fans cheer)
    "Do we have a deal?" Batista extends his hand.

Tag:Kurt, DX

5. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    A smile crosses Angle's face. he moves up and shakes Batista hand, then Angle turns around and grabs his mic. Alright then, you all heard it here first, Batista and Angle are teaming up to take on DX, it's true, it's damb true. Angle paces back and forth in the ring.

And, I will make it a six man money in the bank ladder match. I will allow Mark Henry to compete in it. And that's not the only announcement I have, O no. Next week, we're gonna have a elimination chamber tag match. 3 on 3 tag match, in an elimination chamber. It will start out with one superstars from me and Batista's tam, and one of DX's teams superstars comepting, then competators will be randomly chosen to enter. The team with the last man standing will all recieve title shots, in the same match though. If the champ were to win, he would face his two teammates, and have a title shot in his pocket. So it will be, Me, Batista and a partner of our choice facing off with DX and a partner of their choice.

The crowd begins to go into a fenzy before Angle finishes his speech. Good luck this week Batista, because I'm still fighting you for your title. May the best man win.

Angle's music plays as the Gm of RAW begins to walk backstage.

TBC: Batista or DX

6. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: I get it. Everyone hates DX huh? It's cool, i like the storylines.

IC: Shawn Micheals

(Backstage with HHH and Maria)

Maria- "So you heard the announcement DX, so like... who is your Partner going to be?"

HBK- "Well you see that caught us a little off guard. DX was only gonna go two deep this time, but Hunter and I were talkin' and we narrowed it down to two offers. Not Edge, despite his best DX immitation, we are afraid we may catch something from Lita.(Crowd erupts with laughter) No, our offers go to both Y2J Chris Jericho and the other to Carlito. We know you have been tryin' to wheel and deal with the Big Red Retard, but we think you'd be a better fit here with DX. So the first to accept will be the third member of DX and be on our team in the Elimination Chamber. If both of you want in, we will consider it, but the first one will be in the Chamber with us. And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya! (Crowd yells SUCK IT! for HBK)

TAG: HHH, Y2J, Carlito

7. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Y2J Cris Jericho
    Cris Jericho knocks on the DX lockeroom and is welcomed in

"Ok you two, I know whats been going on with you and Angle/Batista, and I know that ya'll made an offer for me to join DX. I'm all up for that, I know that nothing could really top the DX you guys started but, I'vev been down with you guys since day one. And If the offer still stands Y2J, Cris Jericho will make sure that no one will never, eeh..hhee..eee.ver! Mess with DX, Cris crosses his arms for a DX high five.

Tag:Shawn, and HHH

8. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: HBK

Jericho gets the DX high five, and a big hug.

"Now, I guess that puts the count at 3. The Heartbreak Kid, The Game, and the Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla. We got our team for the chamber. And now I guess that leaves us waiting to see if DX is going to be cool."

TAG: Carlito

9. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Carlito walks into the room that has DX in it. He gives Chris Jericho a cold look as he walks right past him and up to HBK.I heard Dx was advertising that they wanted Carlito as part of them, which is a very smart move in my opinion. Who wouldn't want the coolest guy, in the entire WWE to be around them. But.. Carlito takes a bite from his apple and fakes spitting it on them, When they suck it, do they spit or swallow? Carlito laughs and begins to back out of the room. He stops at Jericho, Jericho isn'tool though, Carlito wants nothing to do with him. So how about we add a match to the card this week. Before the ladder match, me and you, one on one, in a parking lot brawl. The winner gets to be part of DX. Carlito turns around and walks out of the room. But not before spitting a large gob of apple on Jericho. You're not cool!

TBC: DX or Jericho

10. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Batista

Batista listened to Kurt and shook his hand just as he was leaving, Batista took the mic and said,"Kurt, you and me may be in the same book, but we arent on the same page, I Know that you will give me all you got in the cage, but understand when it comes to this,(Points to the WWE title) I have no friends, and as for DX, you and me will be ready for the CHamber.

Batista leaves as his music hits

____________________________________________________________________________

IC:Cris Jericho

Jericho wipes the apple from his face, as Carlito walked off.

(Later that night Cris Jericho addresses the crowd and Carlito)

"Ok Carlito you wanna start somthing up you @$$clown, well let me tell you something Jerky, I will be the next member in DX, the Ayatolla of Rock'n'Rolla will destroy you in the back lot brawl. I became the first undisputed Champion in the WWE, I beat the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same @#%$ night!! And Carlito, your not even half as good as either of those..legends!! So when is slap the Walls of Jericho on you and you scream for the pain to stop, you will now why I am the Best!! And if you aint down with that, I got six words for ya.....My Hair is cooler than yours!!!!

Tag:Carlito

11. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc;when is the ladder match with carlito,kane HH and hbk?

12. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004

(Befrore cris went to the ring)

"Well that was interesting. Cris, I don't think Mr. Carribean Cool likes you all that much. Well, I guess you better go out and accept his challenge if you hang around much longer. I think Carlito means business. But I guess it doesn't mean spit to either of you. HAHA!"

IC: Edge, Locker Room

(Going ballistic and trashing the room)

"I can't believe HBK would say a thing like that about you baby! He's gonna get it tonight dammit! Shawn Micheals wont be walkin' outta here tonight!"

(Camera fades out)

13. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    OOC: All matches are on saturday

IC Carito:

Carlito's music hits on the loudspeaker and Carlito begins to walk down to the ring wearing a cabana shirt and underneath the shirt, his usual wrestling attire. He is, as always, carrying an apple as he steps into the riing. Once Carlito is in the ring he calls for a mic.

Jericho, you're hair sucks, you look like you couldn't afford a toupe, so you ran over something and stuck it to your head. Carlito, will win th money in the bank ladder match. Your old lady will get tired of you and come to a real man, Carlito. And when I become WWE Champion later. that, would be cool. I don't care about Kane, Carlito picks the side with the best to offer. And right now, I'd take DX over Kane any day of the week. Just like your mom takes me... every day of the week. So Jericho, I got a question for ya, do ya spit or swallow?

A grin comes over the face of Carlito as he backs out of the ring and begins making crotch chops at Jericho. With Carlito's music still playing, Carlito begins to walk backstage.

TBC: Jericho or DX

14. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Cris Jericho

A smile creeps across Jericho's face as Carlito makes his way back to the lockeroom.

"Let me tell you somethin junior, you think calling me not cool and making jokes about my mom makes you better than me, shoot least my momma's aint a carpenter's dream, Flat as a board and so easy to nail!!(CRowd Bellows in laughter). Anyway in the Back lot Brawl, I gonna bring you to your knees, ask your mom, she tell what to do from there!(Crowd Erupts Again)

"But all jokes and mom's aside Carlito, I think that your just scared of what you've got yourself into, but lets look at the facts you've won many titles in your time here. I mean you have been WWE champ, wait no you havent.(Jericho thinks). Well have been a undisputed Heavyweight Cha..wait no you havent.(Thinks for a moment) Well you did headline Wrestle Mania!!Wait no, you aint done that either. Well...um...What have you done??!

Its beside the point, this isnt about whose mom was so ugly her mom had to get drunk to breast feed her!! THis is about whose the better man. And that man is The Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla!CRIIIIIIISS JERICHO!!

(Break Down the Walls hits as Jericho leaves)

Tag:Carlito, DX, all who were amused!

15. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    Carlito is fuming on the entrance ramp and he picks up a microphone and begins to speak in a fast angry way,

You would say that to Carlito, Jericho, you're nothing but a has-been. When's the last time you even won a belt. In carlito's first match on Raw he became Intercontanental Champion. On his first match on Smackdown, I took a title from John Cena, something you couldn't seem to do. Your band is named after a muppet, Jericho, that's not cool. You see, you have a problem. Because Carlito will smash you into every car in the parking lot, then Carlito will become, Mr. Money in the bank. While you become Mr. My mom is a skank. Jericho, you are just a Dx wannabe. DX is about more than, childish humor, they're also about beating down people like you. So go play with yourself, because no one else wants to. Carlito is unstoppable, and if you think that you can stop me. Carlito has two words for you.

Carlito raises the mic up and the entire crowd roars the familiar words. Carlito's music hits, and the superstar begins to walk backstage. When carlito goes into his locker room. Two scantaly clad girls are sitting inside waiting for him. Carlito smiles at the camera as the picture fades out.

16. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    :;Kane,the big red machine sits in the back listening to carlito and laughed at his insult to jericho,he didnt like jericho either so he was all for carlito kicking his ass but carlito whouldnt get the chance to become the mr money in the bank,he whould win with carlito and then smash his face into the matt and take the title away,and rip carlitos dream apart.He stood up as carlito came by stopping him;; I just wanted to let you know after we win this match against HHH and HBK you are mine the next time we wrestle in the ring. ::He smiled and went to go get redy for the match;;

tag;carlito

ooc:if i did something wrong correct me :p

17. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    [image=http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/HBK40/827977414_l.jpg]

[image=http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/HBK40/12.jpg]

[image=http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i157/HBK40/09.jpg]

18. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:DX is funny as hell. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] the porta potty thing was the best :D

19. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    I am not afraid to say it................I MISS CHYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HEART CHYNA!! DX will never be the same without the sheman. lol, just kiddin' the whole DX coming back and destroying the Spirit Squad is awesome. I still think HHH and HBK dressing up as Vince and Shane McMahon was hilarious!![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

20. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    I didn't have time to do full results this week, been busy because I'm still finishing a move. If anyone wants to be a match writer, just pm and we'll figure something out. I promise full results next week.

Live from Boston, Mass., It's Monday Night RAW!
    Backstage Brawl- Jericho v.s Carlito- winner, Carlito

Match 1- Edge v.s Michaels v.s Triple H v.s Kane v.s Carlito v.s Mark Henry - Money in the bank ladder match. winner, HBK
    Main event- Batista v.s Angle- cage match for the WWE Title
    Winner: Batista

Live from raleigh, North Carolina, it's Monday Night RAW!

match 1- Edge v.s Mark Henry v.s Kane Triple Threat Hardcore match to be #1 Contender, U.S Title
    match 2-
    Main Event- 3 on 3 elimination chamber match. Angle, Batista and Jericho v.s HBK,HHH and Carlito

Start RPing now! Results will be up next Saturday or Sunday, but 12:00 board time on Saturday is the rp deadline.

21. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004

(DX music hits as HBK, HHH, and Carlito head to the ring)

"Well, well, well. It seems that DX has settled the disput over our third member. It is official folks, D-Generation X is cool. And it seems our good friend Cris Jericho has switched sides on us and jumped ship to the new 'Team Angle'... oooh... scary. (Makes goofy scared face) You guys don't have a prayer in the Chamber, and I know a thing or two about prayer. You got a guy who prides himself on being an Olympic Gold Medalist. He is also slightly unstable. He screams for absolutely no reason. Hell, he almost lost his lunch watchin' See No Evil, real tough guy there, let me tell ya. Now, you got Y2J, the first ever Undisputed Champ. But, he has already proven that he just can't measure up to DX. And lastly, you got The Animal. The WWE Champ, who has probably juiced up so much, he can't even find the appendage necessary to even try to measure up to us! He is also a champ who's days are numbered now that I am Mr. Money in the Bank! And speaking of that, after my victory, I said to myself, 'you know HBK, now that you've won your nice shiny briefcase, what are you gonna do now?' Well I'll show you."

(Takes out spray paint and puts DX on one side and HBK on the other. Crowd goes wild.)

"Now, who can stop The Showstoppa, The Main Event, The Headliner, The Icon, Mr. Money In The Bank, The Heartbreak Kid... Shawn Micheals!!!"

Tag: DX, Team Angle

22. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    :;Mark Henry waits for the match to start sitting in his lockeroom,he watches the show go on.he sits on the bench,and knew there was no competion between himself and edge,even kane he knew whould propose some challange.But Edge himself wasnt a pushover,nothing the worlds strongest man chouldnt handle.He stood up flexing his arms ready for the match::

:;Kane stood up in his lockerroom pacing the floor waiting for his match with edge,and Henry to start.He knew what the big man was capable of,and also knew what edge was capable of.Edge however was a lesser challenge they Mark himself.He stood up thinking about making a alliance with edge for this match only.He reconsidered it and sat back down::

tag:edge,all

23. masterluke9

May 28, 2005
    IC Carlito / Kurt Angle: Carlito is in the ring with HBK and HHH, he is wearing a remixed version of his "do you spit or swallow shirt" instead of that, his shirt says " Do you spit or suck it" on the back of his short it has the classic DX "two words" moniker.

So, it appears that Carlito is part of DX now. Now that's cool. The crowd cheers and begins to chant, Car-lit-o, Car-lit-o Settle down now, because I have an apology to make. HBK and HHH look skeptical and the crowd begins to boo. Kane, I'm sorry, that you sick so much. Carlito knew that joining D-Generation X was the smart choice for Carlito. I mean, the showstopper, the icon, the heartbreak kid, Shawn Michaels, he's a six time champion. And ,The Game, The King of Kings, the cerebral assasin and the ten time champion Triple H. So Batista better be ready, because he's going to be facing all three members of Dx in a fatal four way for his title. DX could very well control both major titles.. The U.S ttle is already in our possesion, though at the great American bash, HBK will be forced to face off against some nobody to protect that title. because Batista, Jericho and Angle, they aren't cool.

All of a sudden, kurt Angle's music begins playing and Angle walks down to the ring. Angle is angry and gets up in Carlitos face, Carlito takes a step back, Angle is talking with spit flying from his mouth as he calls for a mic. Look you little chia pet. You are talking trash, on the only gold medelist in WWE history. You are talking trash on an american hero. And I will crush you and your entire posse in that chamber. And I am the gm, so I can add anything I like to the match. Everyone is allowed to bring one weapon into the chamber with them. I'm bringing this!

Angle pulls out a barb wire wrapped steel chair from under the ring and smashes it across Carlito's skull. A sickining thud is heard as Carlito hits the fllor. Angle is fired up, he clombs back into the ring and holds the chair high up in the air.No one can handle me, I am a wrestling machine and my team, will defeat you degenerates. In a single match, yu will all be destroyed. And that's true. THAT'S DAMB TRUE!!!

Angle drops the mic and begins to walk backstage.

TAG:Anyone

24. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ::Kane watches carlito as he makes his speech,and then sees angle walking back stage after the sudden bashing to the skull.He was enraged at angle,and tired of him talking about how he was a american olmpics champion.He first thought about ambushing angle but that might turn out bad.Instead he saw Mark henry walk past Kane and out twords the ring::

:;Marks music hits and he walks out and calls for a mic ignoring carlito:: Angle that was cowardice what you did to carlito! you get your ass out here so i can show you what the worlds strongest man is all about!I want to see what the olympic champion can do :;he tossed the mic down waiting for angles response::

tag:angle

25. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC'S:Batista and Cris Jericho

Both Batista and Cris Jericho are waiting for Kurt as he comes up to the entrance ramp. Jericho holding a Kendo stick, and Batista with a baseball bat.

"You said that we were going to make this a group @$$ kicking," Jericho said. Batista just patted his bat on his palm.

"Yeah let me take Hunter hear and now!" Batista said, he was ready to fight. All three, Kurt, Batista, and Cris laughed as EMT's made there way to the ring to tend to Carlito.

"Who's gonna stop the Ayatolla of Rock n Rolla, The Animal, and The Wrestling machine!! Jericho said as the three made there way back to the lockeroom.

Tag:DX, Kurt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.