main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

X-Men Dark Evolutions RPG

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Jodo-Fett, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    When you first go to this site, it may look a little confusing but its an awesome X-Men RPG! All of the X-Men characters are taken and their accepting any marvel ones too, but creating your own mutant is kool.

Heres the link,

http://pub45.ezboard.com/bxmendarkevolutionsrpg

Please feel free to join, we need new members. My characters are Roland Wagner and Viktor Rasputin.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I just went to that site, X-mendarkevolutionsrpg. The one thing however that caught my eye on first entrance to that site was the very nice main pic. Its very cool :cool: . Also, to inform you, I just added your thread to the main Mojave Desert FanForce Forum Index V.2.0, please remember that if you add a new thread to PM me, so that I may add it sooner :) . You know, so that if any newbie was to travel here and wanted to talk about this, they could just look at the Index and then click the link which would take them here ;) .

3. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    ok......

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Cool, what is the object of this game? to raise your mans status and make him better?

5. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh yeah I still need to join that. But it doesn't work for me for some reason.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh yeah I still need to join that. But it doesn't work for me for some reason.

Hmm...what part doesn't seem to work, the actually page or your ability to fill out and send off your registration Info?

7. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    well hold on, I'm not sure if you should join that one or another one I'm trying to help. the other one is a Rated R X-Men rpg.

So Athrenino and Mertroid you can join that one and kiss and hug all you want in that one. http://pub206.ezboard.com/bnextx

or you can join both of them. ^_^

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] No, I am most sure that we wouldn't want to go to that first one! 8-} thanks for informing us. Man, that was close [face_laugh]

9. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    The first one is better tho. I'd pick that one to join :p

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    No thank-you, especially when you described it to me. Thats no place for me. But perhaps the second one is. Thanks anyway though.

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    First one huh? I'll have to check that out :D

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    First one huh? I'll have to check that out :D

That one was the bad one was it not? [face_laugh]

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I didn't check it out. lol
    And I just read the posts more clearly on this thing, and Jodo-Fett, I wouldn't join for kissing. lol I like X-men so I'll join and be an X-men! :D

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    And I just read the posts more clearly on this thing, and Jodo-Fett, I wouldn't join for kissing. lol I like X-men so I'll join and be an X-men!

Let's sure hope you don't join for the kissing! [face_laugh] Actually I can understand, but I cannot join, as my time is almost eaten up here at the MDFF and the rest of the JC. Yet it would be quite fun and intersting a place as that.

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah, obviously, you have way too much going on now Alex, and yes that X-Men rpg does look fun. :D

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, obviously, you have way too much going on now Alex

:confused: What? I am a multi-tasker... 8-}

17. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Alex can't join any of them because he's X-Men/Matrix/Marvel newbie. :p

The first one is good, I'm enjoying it there. The second is just about to start and you need to have a sample of your rping for your character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.