main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive X-Men: The First Crusade

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    Dark Beast

As Sabretooth and Dark Beast waited patiently at Sabretooth's apartment for Wolf Cub to arrive home,they spoke of their plans to kill the president.But,Dark Beast was becoming uneasy and couldn't wait any longer for this unknown mutant to arrive at Sabretooth's apartment.

"Sabretooth,I don't like to wait,I'm not a very patient creature."

Dark Beast chuckled under his breath,thinking of his "patience".

"If this so called 'Wolf Cub' wants to join,he should know where to find you."

With that said Dark Beast walked out of Sabretooth's apartment,knowing Sabretooth would soon follow.

2. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

Sabretooth watched Dark beast walk out of his house, thinking at the same time that he would kill Wolf Cub when he got back. He went back outside and chased after Dark Beast.

"Listen, the little kid would probably just ruin things anyways. Just forget about him. Now, I need you to lead me to the City Hall where the meeting will be held. I have some looking around to do."

Tag: Dark Beast

3. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean saw a splash in the water "Someone is following us" Jean tried to see from were that splash came from, it was from the other side, there was someone there, then she just realized itw as a little boy, then she said under her breath "I really need to take a brake"

TAG: All

4. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Wolf Cub

The Squad Car was headed back toward Sabre's Place. He had known that if he went back for the others he would be caught. He parked the car about a block away and was going to walk the rest of the way. He was nearly there when he saw an unknown Mutant leave. He listened in on them.

"The Kid will probably ruin things anyway"

Wolf heard what Sabre said.He was mad. Wolf took off running, not knowing where he was going to go. He was going to do what he wanted now. No one was going to stop him. He had too many enemies now, he needed his own Faction.

5. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean felt somethign was wrong, she knew something terrible was about to happend, not with the mutants but with everyone else, somethign bad was going to happen, it will affect eevryone, mutants and everyone else, then she turned turned around "I fell somethign very bad is going to happen, not with me but with everyone else, there is going to be an attack on someone, someone very important"

6. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    Dark Beast

Dark Beast and Sabretooth walked down the street,discussing the matters of the meeting at City Hall.Dark Beast knew that Sabretooth loved to kill,but Dark Beast knew that the City Hall would be small time compared to the President's office.In the distance City Hall appeared,and Dark Beast looked at Sabretooth with a look of satisfaction.

"I can already taste it."

Sabretooth looked at Dark Beast with a grin.

Dark Beast knew this partnership would last longer than any partnership in the past.Dark Beast and Sabretooth continued walking towards City Hall.As they kept walking,the taste of victory was still in Dark Beast's mouth.

Tag:All

7. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean saw more of this vison "Sabertooth and someone else is going to City Hall, they want to kill....." Jean was shocked "They want to kill the president, we gave to go to Washington" Jean was shocked from what she saw, it was so odd and shocking

Mutants are turning bad, mutants want to kill

8. Obi-pres

Obi-pres Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Sabretooth

Sabretooth walked into the City Hall alone after asking Dark Beast to stay outside. He walked down the hallway to where the meeting will be held tomorrow. He looked around and found that all he would have to do to get to the President was take another hall and get into the back of the auditorium.

"Easy. Piece of cake." Sabretooth walked back out of the city hall and turned to Dark beast.

"This will be easier than killing the governor."

Sabretooth snickered and walked down the road towards the mall with Dark Beast.

"I thought I would make myself a costume." Sabretooth grinned through his teeth while saying that and just laughed a bit. "Every super villian needs a costume."

Tag: Dark beast

9. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

"We are going to be too late" Jean saw and felt the two attackers approaching, they were close, very close, then she taught for herself:This is just not fair, we were all in peace, then Jean got lost in her toughts until she found an answer

10. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Storm

Ororo turned around, her eyes glowing. Although she was getting tired of thunderstorms personally, and she was sure that the local weathermen were probably hating her for other reasons than she was a mutant, lightning flashed through the sky, hitting a tree with a loud crack and knocking it down onto the road in front of their pursuers. "Luke! Can you set the tree on fire?" she asked. She held off on the rain this time, hoping that clouds, lighning and thunder would be good enough.

TAG: Pyro, all

11. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    Jean

Jean felt the rain coming and the wind and taught "Ororo is mad",then she sat down and taugh of a way of how to get to the Capital, if only they had something to travel with, they needed to be there before night, the President was going to get killed and there was nothing they could do

TAG:All

12. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey everyone im gonna be away for the next couple of days so anyone that wants to be Cyclops until i come back is fine

13. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC:eek:k this is weird but can I be Cyclops lol?

14. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2003
    Dark Beast

After Sabretooth got his costume,they headed toward the City Hall.Dark Beast and Sabretooth entered City Hall.There was two hallways.One leading to a meeting room,where the President was located,and another leading to a room with more doorways and hallways.Unwilling to explore,Dark Beast headed towards the hallway,which was guarded by two guards.Dark Beast and Sabretooth tried to enter but the guards weren't willing on letting the mutants through.Dark Beast looked to his left as he saw rage shoot up through Sabretooth's spine as anger filled his eyes.Sbretooth reached out to one of the guards neck but was stopped by Dark Beast hand.

"Let me handle this one."

Sabretooth seemed to calm himself for the moment.

Dark Beast looked at the two guards.As he did,he began to grin.At that moment,the guards had finally realized that they were mutants and they withdrew their weapons.Dark Beast then pointed his head toward the sky and made a ferocious growl.The growl prowled through the city like a summer breeze.Dark Beast then looked at one of the guards and grabbed him by the top of his head.Dark Beast hand,as big as it was,squeezed the guard's head with all his strenghth.The guard fell to the floor,lifeless.Sabretooth looked on,amazed of Dark Beast's strength.Dark Beast then looked at the guard.The guard's gun had already dropped from his hands because his severe shaking.Dark Beast looked at Sabretooth.Sabretooth then smiled.

"Think you can handle this guard?"

At that moment Dark Beast saw all the muscles in Sabretooth's right arm tense up,as Sabretooth prepared to make his move.

15. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    No, I want to have someone else play as Cyclops. I would, but recently, I havent been getting on much. Does anyone other than Ani_Dala want to play as Cyclops?

If it helps anyone, I am completely confused too. This story is going all over the place.

IC as Magneto:

Magneto watched in confusion as people started jumping out windows, and running out doors. "Was there a memo or something that I missed?" Magneto wondered aloud still trying to figure out why these people were going crazy. He walked out the front door, and looked around to see Domino and Cable fighting off a SWAT team, a few people trying to swim away from the fight... (Why would someone swim away from people with guns anywhoo? Seriously...) and some more people just seemed to dissapear.

Magneto didnt see the logic in swimming so he decided to go help the two people fighting off police men. "Here you go." Magneto said as the guns of the police flew out of their hands and landed in a neat pile right in front of Cable and Domino. Next he lifted the police cars and rammed then into eachother for a while like a child playing with hotwheels.

Tag: Domino, Cable

16. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    OOC: I'll be Cyclops, until he returns. Since Shadow King will not be around for a while.

Now I just need to read a little on what Cyclops has been up to recently.

17. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    IC as Bobby:

"Magneto! Enough with the rampant destruction! This is not getting us anywhere!"

Bobby turned away from Magneto and resumed building an ice wall between the police and the cabin so the others could get to safety.
    He heard Storm call down to Luke and ask him to set the tree on fire.

"Do it," Bobby told him, thinking along the same lines as Storm. "If you don't, this is quickly going to become a massacre!"

18. Darth-Jango

Darth-Jango Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Ok Theron you could be Cyclops until i return

19. Jezebel_Jedi

Jezebel_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2003
    OOC: the only reason i came up with the river thing is because domino is suppose to be lucky and i didnt know what else to post sorry

20. exodus411

exodus411 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2003
    Pyro

Luke sent a line of fire at the tree, and even though it was wet from the rain, it still caught fire pretty quickly.

"Let's go!" he said to Bobby and Storm, running after everyone else.

21. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    J_J: No problem, it just seemed funny. 8-}

Theron: You may be Cyclops.

IC as Magneto:

"You guys get out of here, I can hold them off." Magneto said while telling everyone to get away while they still can.

Tag: Anyone

22. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    IC: Cyclops

Scott lifted his glasses and his optic powers blew several cop cars into one another. Scott turned his back on the police and Magneto behind him and began to run towards the others. Passing by Jean, begging her to ignore her visions and just run. While running Scott wondered. "Where should they be running too."

TAG: anybody

IC: Shadow King

[blockquote]Enjoying the fruits of his empire Shadow King acquired new slaves to do his bidding, he sent several of them to the United States to search for his targets. Namely Charles Xavier.[/blockquote]

23. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: I'm sooooo sorry today was my first day in school as an 8th grader it sucked, but no home work :D

Jean

Jean followed Scott, now thinking about her life, she followed him "Were are we going, we are surrounded" Jean was tired of this, she needed a break, she senced a police behind her and stoped him, she then raw with Scott some more

24. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    OOC: That doesnt matter, you dont need to post as much as you have been the past few days.

IC as Magneto:

"I told you people to run!" Magneto said while trying to hold back constant bullets being fired at him. "I can take care of them! Now go!"

Tag: Anyone

25. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    IC: Rogue

Rogue began running as she heard the shots fired.

Tag: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.