main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Y.J.N. vs. Toronto Long Line Hockey Team Roster!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jan 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    TragicLad and I have been working out the details regarding our next combined club event. The planned date for both clubs to get together again is Saturday, February 2nd.

Here is what is proposed:
    Street Hockey / Dinner / Playdium
    -We will meet late afternoon (or early evening) in the parking lot of Square One in Mississauga
    -Play a few hours of street hockey
    -Rest and relax over a cheap dinner (place to be determined)
    -Then at 10pm head over to Playdium for their Unlimited Play for 4 hours package

What we are looking for at this times is; people interested in participating in the first clash between the Y.J.N. ?Bad Apples? vs. The Toronto Long Line (enter team name here). We will need at least 4-5 per side to have a real game.
    Once we know that both sides have a team roster filled finalization of the plans will be made.

So who will be my teammates?
    I?m on the team

2. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    They are small! We are big!! Smash YJN! SMASH! We will grind and smash and crush the puny YJN! Toronto smash! We will...

hold on. Sorry. Terribly sorry. Mis-read the post. Thought it was for a YJN vs. Toronto wrestling match.

ahem...
    Well then.
    We'll give 'em what-for. Show the lot from YJN how the game is played. Toronto folk, grab your mitts & toques, hang on to your stick, it's time to give YJN a run for the money. We need five great players to round out the Toronto team --- but we're willing to take you just the same. Come one and come all as this is bound to be a lot of fun.

3. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    God, for this reason i wish i lived in TO.
    Id join the squad if i did, i dont think it gets any better then SW fans getting together playing some road hockey then heading to the playdium. Damn.
    I only have one friend that likes SW...

4. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Yeah, there was even blood drawn!!! My brother elbowed my husband in the mouth!!

5. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    haha :D man that would have just been a riot, i love my hockey, i love my Star Wars and i love video games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.