main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yo

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Pearlsaber, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Hello fellow SW peeps!

A little about me.... I used to be active in the blueharvest.net forum back in the day when the Prequels were coming out. I've been out of forum(ing)[face_dunno] for a few years and I'm getting the itch to get back into the SW community. During my exile from SW communal connections, I started reading SW novels and listening to the Forcecast. After the announcement of episodes 7-9, I felt my SW mojo coming back. So, here I am! I'm looking forward to sharing SW fandom with all of you nerdies!

Thanks,
    PS

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards, Pearlsaber! :)

I see you've already found your way to a few different forums, and found the Star Wars Community, which is a great start. :)

If you have any questions or need any help, just ask in this thread and we will try our best to help you out.

Have fun and good luck!

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Pearlsaber: Welcome to the boreds. I used to cause a stir at blueharvest as well. I second the Admiral who beat me in here. This thread is your tech support area. Any needs: ask away.

4. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Thank you all. I am enjoying my stay so far.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Brilliant. Have a blast, but don't hesitate to tag us or message us if you bump into a mess. Cheers.

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Pearlsaber! :)

It's cool to you have you here and seeing you are getting active as well. But what happened to blueharvest? Or are you just looking for a different forum? In that case, you have found one of the (if not the) biggest SW forum around. :D

Don't miss out to check every board at least once. It would be a shame to find out later on that you have missed something. ;) I know these boards are big, so it takes time, so just one step board after another. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

8. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    Blue Harvest kind of lost its steam after the prequels. It was great while it lasted, but I am looking for a more vibrant SW community. Thanks for the welcome! See u on the boards.

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I fully understand! :) I guess, you have found a good home then. :)

10. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    A Chorus of Disapproval

I am having trouble using the "Insert/Edit link" button on my text editor. Can you help? :p

Thanks,
    PS

Edit: Nevermind.. figured it out [face_blush]

11. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Pearlsaber: I saw your message from my phone while out and stopped in to deal with it on my computer, but you say it is resolved. What was the issue, so that we have it for future situations with other members?

12. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    I was attempting to link a word with a like like this

But, I was putting the cart before the horse. I didn't know I had to type the word out first, highlight it, and then click the INSERT LINK button. Thanks for your response. Sorry I made you come inside :p

PS

A Chorus of Disapproval

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Cheers. Not a problem. I was just down the block on my neighbor's porch. I am glad it is resolved for you.

@Pearlsaber

14. Pearlsaber

Jan 29, 2013
    It's my one year anniversary! [face_dancing]

It's been an honor to get to know all of you better and I've had a blast around here! I hope I'll be around for many more. :)

15. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Have we really had to put up with you for an entire year already? Seems more like five. :p

Congrats and glad you have stuck around with us! =D=

[​IMG]

Pearlsaber likes this.
  16. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Happy Anniversary, Pearlsaber.

Pearlsaber likes this.