main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

YODA Help !

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JediGlass, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGlass

JediGlass Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2008
    Hello everyone,

I was down Disney World, Orlando,FL around time Episode 3 was released. I was shopping around the stores and inside one of them was a Life-Sized Yoda Replica and they only made about 50 of them. This thing was no toy or cheap doll. The price tag on this baby was $4,000.00 and there was no way I could afford it at that time. Well, since then, I been going crazy looking for one on multiple websites and stores and have no luck. The closes thing I can find is a replica thats like $400-500 range but they honestly dont even compare to the one down in disneyworld that im talking about. It was worth every penny of $4,000. If you have one or know where I can find one . Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I'm not sure which item you are referring to, and I usually tend to hear about new Yoda items.... I don't know of any lifesize Yoda that was released around 2005 that was sold for anywhere near $4,000. Of course, I wasn't at Disney World anytime around then, but I was at Disneyland in late March 2005, and they had nothing of the sort. The only possible item I can think of is the bronze life size Yoda sculpture by Larry Noble, but I think its price tag was closer to $8,000 or $10,000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.