main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Yoda's World Tour

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello all! I'm Rachel from the San Diego and Inland Empire fan forces of California.

I am currently helping Master--Kenobi of Santa Cruz, CA plan a trip for her fried interactive Yoda to go all over North America and across the pond to the UK. I have contacted a number of major city fan forces, yet now I'm opening it up to anyone else who would like to be apart of it.

If your fan force would like to help us send Yoda all over, please indicate so in the planning thread located Here. A website is in the works and will soon be up.

Thank you all for your time! :D

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Bumping this to announce that the tour has been opened once more for sign ups! The tour has already begun and Yoda is making his way through Europe, but more fanforces are always welcome to join! :D

3. Corerilla_Dublon

Corerilla_Dublon Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    We, the Star Wars Legion, would like to invite the Jedi Master here for the summer during hurricane season. No worries for we will keep him safe. There is still some damaged areas left over from previous hurricanes around here and it would be kinda funny to take pictures of him with that look on his face.

Let us know.

Corerilla_Dublon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.