main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG You know you're obsessed with Star Wars when...

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Crovus, Jean, [face_laugh]

...when words like Coruscant, Naboo, Tatooine, Padawan, lightsaber, Jedi, Sith, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Mace Windu, Darth, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Siri Tachi, Yoda, Yaddle etc etc etc. no longer appear as mispelled words on your computer because they've all been added into your dictionary...

2. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    HAHAHAHA Jedi Healer, Well DONe! *clap clap*
    *takes hat off*

3. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    U try to use the force to influence the taxi driver that "You will not need to collect my fare". Only to end up being being bars.

u name ur Dustbin R2D2

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    How was that done?? Did you arrest yourself?? LOL! :p

5. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    eh..i dun think i will pull that stunt off myself..haha

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Whenever u look at ur NIVEA deodarant bottle and u see how the words are placed, u cant stop but think of the opening crawl.

7. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    when....

you finally decided to get your lazy-ass-i-had-one-too-many-beers-over-the-years-slacker butt back into it's former glory shape, just so you can look/fit nicely into the new Jedi costume you're planning to make. >=/

8. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    when..... you doodle star wars stuff during lessons...

9. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you're at work, and you suddenly realise that you've been humming the theme for Luke & Leia out loud for the past 5 mins - ya, slow to realise hor - LOL! :p

10. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    lol i was juz wonderin............did ffsg participate or organise any events for charity ? :D

11. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    That's a possibility that we can look into... I'll keep you guyz posted as and when anything comes up... OK?

12. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...you're in a noisy and crowded cinema lobby, and you can pick up the soft hum of a lightsaber just behind you.

...you're at Orchard Cineleisure, and just as you reach the place, a DJ remixed version of the Imperial March plays, and you wonder if Darth Vader is suddenly gonna show up!

13. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    ...you know you can't wake up tomorrow for school but you still are awake trying to figure out how to make a TIE fighter(origami)
    ...you know you have tons of homework which is due tomorrow but yet you look through some 'old' threads that the senior members had posted last time and had some laughs along the way.( does anyone know who is NodNarbOen? Just curious:) )

14. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    NodNarbOen is Brandon who took part in the AOTC Costume Parade with some of us. He was quite an active fellow then and is actually a nice and easy-going person.

I contacted him during the ROTS period to try and get him to join our activities but apparently he is doing his NS now and thus wasn't able to commit the time.

Why do u ask?

:)

15. aanakin

Dec 17, 2004
    If i'm not wrong i saw that he is the CR for singapore too, apart from DE...
    I'm a bit kapoh(dunno how to spell)Don't mind me asking.:)

16. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm now that you mention it, I sort of remember...maybe Darth_Eagle can reveal more. My memory is a bit hazy haha. ;)

17. aanakin

Dec 17, 2004
    Nah, it's okay, not a big deal, just wondering...:)

18. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    One of the teachers in the staff room has a Darth Vader figurine on his desk and you can't stop cranning your neck to look at it every time you pass by...

19. padawan_braid

padawan_braid Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    hmmm i still remember last weekend i was passing by Hyatt hotel with my friends,when i saw the parking lot valet waving his red "lightsaber". without thinking i shouted "look that's Vader!" embarrassing me,my friends and the valet.:p

20. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    ...while you are still working on "resurrecting" your white Padme outfit, you are already getting excited about which costume to work on next! (ok, so I'm a little slow here... and the "costume mistress" will probably wanna whip my butt for posting this here, 'cos I know that she's much more "advanced" than me in this particular area... haha!)

...you're contemplating a lightsaber collection that will clearly put General Grievous to shame! :p

21. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    ...when u noe how hardcore a fan u are, and it severely pisses u off how u never once ever managed to have a starwars dream :mad:

22. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hahahah I just had 2 yesterday! One during the night, and the second when I slept in the office during lunch. =p

23. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    ... u bastard... lol.
    i want starwars related dreams... T_T

24. padawan_braid

padawan_braid Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2005
    You dragged back the star wars m&m cardboard shelves home from 7-eleven.with permission of course

25. darshaassant

darshaassant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2005
    Went to the cinemas and asked for the posters... which they were going to throw away and they didn't give me.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.