main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Your country now belongs to me!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Killer Ewok, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
  2. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    What? Who said that?

3. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    I command this thread to RISE! RISE! A-HA-HA-HA-HA!

4. Launch

Launch Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    mayo? fries? YUCK!! I know im canadian, but like he said thats just wrong!! I tried it once, and I was sick for weeks. But hey, if you weridos, (no insult intended, so please take it in good humour) want to eat your fries with mayo, (yuck!! just saying it is affecting my barfing reflex, lol) then go for it!! I'll stick so good old sweet and sour sauce thanks, lol.

Note to cbjedi, pm me sometime today if you get the chance, I'll check my msgs during tech class, and I'll tell you what our good friend chris has decided to do, incase he hasnt told you. Oh yah, and get msn or icq!!!

5. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    Lock this thread

6. Darth_Nemesis

Darth_Nemesis Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2001
    HaHa, I agree killer ewok, Canada is ours!

7. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    Guys come on. Inlight of the recent tragedy, and seeing Canada is your allies, I suggest you stop. Canada belongs to us, the Canadians who live here. But your welcome to come and visit

8. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Wow, you two seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands... mind if I borrow some?

9. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    who are you refering to "you two" as?

10. Darth_Nemesis

Aug 6, 2001
    Don't give me that ally crap, I onced believed that canada was our friend and good allies. But now it's all about jealousy. I've encountered many canadians. And the majority (That I've met) think alot like Admiral Thrawn. They don't like America, think were a bunch of Yankee capitalist pigs. They want to see America crumble, so Canada can become more powerful. Like I said it's all about jealousy. I think you guys like Launch and Entil Zha are good people and want to see us as allies, plus a few others in this forum. But I just don't understand Admiral Thrawn, He was actually happy that a plane crashed into the pentagon where 500 people died. If all canadian military soldiers act like Admiral Thrawn, then Canada isn't "really" our allies because the military is the government.I'll say it again, ITS ALL ABOUT GREED AND JEALOUSY, and I think that sucks, because I bet canadians and americans could really be friends if it wasn't for all the crap that goes on. Oh and Entil Zha, I have hardly any spare time. I'm a senior in high school going to school, practicing football and playing games for five days a week. And then on the weekends I have a job to go to. I'm very busy. But no hard feelings Zha.

11. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    Please stop. I really don't want to discuss tuesday, I was trying ot make a point, thats all. AND for the record, the Canadian military isnt like that at all! They would come in a second if you cried for help. not another word about this, please, its really starting to become upsetting. if you reply with anything about it, i wont becoming back to these forums for a long time, and I do mean that

12. Darth_Nemesis

Aug 6, 2001
    Well I hope the canadian Military isn't like that, it's just all the people I've met seem to act like that. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings Launch, it's just I hate when people like thrawn say "good the pentagon went down" That is why I'm so angry.

13. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    Guys! Calm down! If you wanna discuss politics and the like in a less than friendly manner, try somewhere else. This is supposed to be a light-hearted thread! Enjoy the insanity!

14. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    Why thank you!! You did upset me, but thanks for the apology, much appricated.
    Its initiation week at school, im a minor niner! oh the torture.

15. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I'd like to say a word about the whole country belonging to who situation but first AT 60

I've been in contact with him, and just as I taught, he meant all he said sarcasticly. he wasn't thinking about the consequences of the crashes, just the action themselves.

He has been involve in many threads about conquest etc, but he didn't mean to say so bad things. he his really sorry, and just so you know nemesis, he went back on duty over vancouver when they asked him back so he his himself an honorable men...in a way we still have to understand.

he sends his highest apologies.

now, I think we can say that north american countries are ruled and owned by their people.
    We decide who will lead us for 4 year periods, and we decide what actions to take when something bad happens.

Killer Ewoks's thread was meant to be funny and all but since Launch and Nemesis came in here.. it's getting a bit too serious.

Message to you both, open up, and look out for sarcasm, you will encounter it often in these boards.

16. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    ok, i understand, sorry

17. Darth_Nemesis

Aug 6, 2001
    But thats the thing that pisses me off. When I said "Nuke Canada" I meant it sarcasticly, I didn't really want to nuke canada, it was just to get attention so I could get to know you guys. And guess what, I get banned. What is Admiral Thrawn banned too? I forgive Thrawn, but theres a difference between saying something sarcastically that never happened, compared to something that actually did happen. But sorry about the trouble.

18. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    Geez, I'm trying to get as much time as I can... anything will do! So busy here, Nemesis, on my side, I'm graduating college in a few months, finishing my last year in telecommunications, can't wait 'till it's over.. anyway, the point here is that Canada and US = life partners, except when the soldiers burnt the White House to the ground in 1812, but that's the exception.. so anyway, we need to cooperate to stop this madness of attacks! Now, I have a test with DSP programing in 26 minutes! :)

19. Entil`Zha

Jul 9, 1999
    More than 24 hours after that exam, I'm happy to report my perfect score, 100%

I'd like to thank... myself and my programing skills! Also the notes I took during class eheh!

20. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    Congrats!!! so seeing it's all truce now, lets lighten the mood!

21. Ian_Ball

Ian_Ball Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    Ewok can kiss my gritz...nooch

22. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    um.....i don't see why you want him to kiss your grits...bu7t it's funny :)

23. Ian_Ball

Sep 21, 2001
    :D thank you.

24. Launch

Aug 27, 2001
    so why do you want him to kiss your grits??

25. Ian_Ball

Sep 21, 2001
    Well, since the subject is `your country belongs to me`, and I happen to be happy with the country the way it was...so Ewok can kiss my gritz...Of course i`m just kiddin` around :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.