main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Your movie STINKS and mine RULES!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by obhavekenobi78, Aug 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endboss

endboss Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 1998
    Good grief, you're complaining about the substance in my posts, yet your comments are limited to "EndBoss is gay!"? I called you a fem because you seem overly sensitive. It was fitting. Lighten up is another way to put it.

2. Imperial_Guard

Imperial_Guard Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Gay as in "happy gay"? Well, shucks, I guess I'm "gay" too! 8-}

3. RogueTrader

RogueTrader Jedi Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    endboss doesn't come here to antagonize. It just turns out that way. ;)

4. obhavekenobi78

obhavekenobi78 Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    So, instead of "lighten up" you choose "shove it up your..."?????

Which, by the way ALSO has a homosexual context to it.

Keep back pedaling. You know what you said AND what it meant.

5. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<Then why bother debating it? Unless *gasp* you are just here to antagonize!?!?!?>>>

Who's debating? I'm expressing.

6. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
    I sleep all night and I work all day."

7. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    Thanks to Endboss for being so mature about the subject here. I thought I could rally up some intelligent discussion, but it seems that jesting and making zippy remarks are really cool to this "Gent".

I am sure we will see his really interesting and comedy inspired remarks shortly.

8. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    So your hobby is to express about your hatred of AotC over and over and over? That's kinda sad.

9. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<So, instead of "lighten up" you choose "shove it up your..."?????>>>

Jokingly, yup.

<<<Which, by the way ALSO has a homosexual context to it. Keep back pedaling. You know what you said AND what it meant.>>>

Blatantly looking for the last word? You can have it, since it's so weak. "You're gay!" Ouch. I must think of a great comeback against that! Wait here!

10. Imperial_Guard

Imperial_Guard Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Can't we all just cool down and be "gay"? :D

EDIT: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay,
    I sleep all night and I work all day."

"This parrot is dead!"

"Oh no, he's just resting!"

"Resting?!"

[face_laugh]

11. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    Endboss,

Do you have anything of worth to add to this particular topic?

Seriously.

12. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    "HELLO POLLY!"

13. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<So your hobby is to express about your hatred of AotC over and over and over?>>>

No, on occasion. Big difference. Look at my post count. It's rather low, considering I've been here since '98. While you're obsessed with posting here, I only like to do it once in a blue moon. And if you need to ask why I find this entertaining every now and then, just look at this thread. You're all like rabid ferrets coming at me with rage in your eyes for taking a few cheapshots at Episodes 1 and 2. Most of you are grown men defending Star Wars with more passion than you've ever mustered! How could that not amuse me? Keep dancing for EndBoss.

14. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    You are so cool endboss. I wish I could be like you.

15. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<Do you have anything of worth to add to this particular topic? Seriously.>>>

I'll let you know if I ever get around to reading the original post. ;) I'm not really sure what this thread started as. All I know is...this thread, like your father, is now mine.

16. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<You are so cool endboss. I wish I could be like you.>>>

Maybe one day, lad. Maybe one day.

17. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    Hey I'm a fan and I'm talking about something I enjoy which is purely normal. My post count is high because I actually have something to add on a regular basis. You on the other hand are not even debating the films but "expressing" the same sentiment over and over. Why not try injecting some substance into your posts? Try doing something other than bashing and insulting others. Why not? Or are you just not open minded and intelligent enough to do that?

18. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    "All I know is...this thread, like your father, is now mine"

Is this another "gay" reference. Man, I don't think he even tried that one! :)

19. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    Endboss, if you read the original post you will realize how ignorant you look. You are the reason this thread was started.

I am pretty sure it will be locked soon anyway.

20. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    You know we should stop picking on Endboss now. I mean we've proven that he is not only an antagonistic troll but not smart enough to debate in an intelligent manner. Nor are his put downs even remotely interesting. It was fun thrashing him at first but now I'm starting to feel bad. You know like when you feel guilty for picking on a retarded kid.

21. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    You picked on retarded kids?! ;)

22. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    >>>Try doing something other than bashing and insulting others. Why not?>>>

I do that too. Often, when in the mood. Check my history. It just so happens that this thread has nothing to offer other than sparring, which I enjoy, and so here we are. But most important of all...spare me your advice. You're not the kind of poster I aspire to be, so you can't teach me anything I can use. If you don't like my style, stay outta my way.

23. sdj

sdj Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    When I was younger I made fun of a few unfortunate handicapped kids a couple of times. I do feel bad about that. It wasn't cool but I was only like 14. It really does feel the same way in this case. They're defenseless but don't know it, just like Endboss.

24. endboss

Sep 30, 1998
    <<<You know we should stop picking on Endboss now. I mean we've proven that he is not only an antagonistic troll but not smart enough to debate in an intelligent manner. Nor are his put downs even remotely interesting. It was fun thrashing him at first but now I'm starting to feel bad. You know like when you feel guilty for picking on a retarded kid.>>>

Heh. I think I'm converting you and Obhave, champ. You two sound more and more like me each and every post. Rubbin' off on ya, am I?

25. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    "stay outta my way"

Okay, Hulkster. This is really pathetic and childish. You couldn't spar with a turd. I think I will come down to your level, fem. I have to leave now, but I will be back soon to tell you where to shove it, boy. You should take the time to practice your weak banter with some small school children, preferably ones who aren't large as they will probably thump you.

Have fun, fem.

EDIT: Another homosexual aspect....You really are the "End boss". Just stay away from my "end".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.