main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon youre all awesome thanx

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Im leavin it up to the chapter rep to post about the meeting but i can post about the peeps! man it was awesome to go to a meeting again after all these years and seein eric again was killer and to finaly meet lorena jade after all this time LOL it was a pleasure imperial jedi youre awesome and like i said if you want next time let me know we can car pool jedi gunship the guitar hero good luck to you bro and armasarel...Bill LOL GIVE ME THE INFO!!!!!!! thanks again for a great time

2. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Twas a fun meeting indeed

3. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    hey brook you gonna post more lol dude it was cool meetin you bro hope to see you again

4. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    It was a real treat for me to be able to meet Brook, JimSidious and Larena. I am very glad to have got the opportunity to finally get to meet you guys, face-to-face.

Larena, your little one is an absolute gem, and thanks for bringing your friends, along. That little game we played (after JediGunship and family had left) was pretty interesting. We will definitely have to do something like that, again!

I'll start some other threads for costuming information (Jim) and another shirt run, for those who want one.

- Bill

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    yep. It was awesome. Must do again soon. I lured my friends up to portland with me "oh yeah omsi sure!" and then around 5:50 I was like "so guys, guess what. WE'RE GOING TO THE HOMETOWN BUFFET!" I definitely worked that angle. :cool:

Anyways. It was great seeing all of you, thinking about all the faces I've talked to over the years. I'm definitely looking forward to more time gaming it up with you all...

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Y'all played a game without me? Curses! :p

7. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Yeah... you've been foiled, again!

- Bill

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you FanForcers and your Buffet table! :p

9. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Hahaha! I had a great time, too! I feel we're a lot more connected now. I was very happy so many of us were able to show up. [face_dancing]

Yeah, I'm all for carpooling up with Jim next time. We can try that game again - telephone pictionary, was it? I also need to visit that SW store you guys were talking about. It was fun and I hope we can do it again sometime! Yeah~~

-Jasmine

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    actually the name of the game is Eat Poop You Cat.

quite serious. :-B

11. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    DOOOOOOD!!!!!! my roomy has a cat that licks my face at night when im sleepin, that games name could very well make me unable to sleep now[face_worried] the game was killer sorry jedi gunship but you missed all the action by meer seconds we played the game and one of the waitress chix started breakin dishes and jawafett even busted out the solo costume DUDE No blasters no blasters LOL and the mystery shrouding the one jimsidious was even uncoverd right Larena ;) and Jasmine well definatly carpool its better for the enviroment LOL and if you guyz here in salem want to chill for a bit that would be cool since we dont gots to drive as far and Im totaly goin to the star wars store maybe we can make a day of it.....ok peeps gotta go to bed boss gave me the day off 2morow so ill give yall 3 guesses where im goin and its not the star wars store just yet i want to see if any one wants to make a date of that one my clue to ya i get to wear my green coat SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! later fan boyz and gurlz

12. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    I know, I do need to post more. Haven't been an active poster in about 2 years... just enough not to get the boot! haha.

Yes, you'll be seeing and reading more of me now.

13. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    awesome brook....you are now watched by ME [face_skull]

14. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    :eek:

15. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    [face_laugh] silly man

16. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Could I get emailed the pictures from the meeting? Either I didn't get the mass-email or I accidentally deleted it when sorting through junk mail. Thanks!

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    there was a mass email??? i certainly did not get!

18. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Man, I'm bummed I missed it. I started thinking that Lorena was a figment of our imaginations. LOL

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    at one point i think i tried to convince you of that too. :p

20. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    you had me convinced lol [face_laugh] muchie...

21. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Thanx for the photos! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.