main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi You're jealous, you're holding me back!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SoWizard, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoWizard

SoWizard Jedi Master star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    Hello everyone! My name is David and i'm pretty wizard.

I joined the forums near the end of November but i'm just now starting to get active in discussions;

however, I see i'm still a Padawan learner....

It's all your fault, Jedi Council Forums. You're jealous, you're holding me back!

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] Welcome to the JC! You were smart to lurk around and see what you're interested in. You might not need guidance (or forum recommendations), but we're here anyway if you want them :)

SoWizard likes this.
  3. SoWizard

Nov 20, 2012
    Thank you! It is appreciated. I just wanted to make a quick introduction and saw an opportunity to be cheesy and use a quote from the movies. xD

Thanks again for the reply!

NYCitygurl likes this.
  4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Any time! You should pop into our social thread and get to know people; we're a friendly bunch around here :)

SoWizard likes this.
  5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    SoWizard: Failte Nua Duine! I see you have already met the love of my online life. Have fun, get involved, and if you have any questions or issues, this is now your tech support thread. Don't worry about your Padawan status... status promotions come from 'likes' and if you can pull off staying as funny as you seem, you should be at 'Chosen One' status in no time. Please slap Kitster for me. Yippee!

SoWizard likes this.
  6. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Pleasure to meet you SoWizard! :) I hope you enjoyed your time lurking the boards, and that you enjoy posting even more! ;)

SoWizard likes this.
  7. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards, pleasure to meet you! :)

Hope you find everything ok, and have fun posting. Good luck!

SoWizard likes this.
  8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome SoWizard! :D

I see, you fit in perfectly. Just follow the advices above: Take a look around, join social threads and come out of lurking mode wherever you find an interesting corner at this forum! I'm pretty sure, you'll find more than just one corner, since there are so many things to do here. Not only talking about SW stuff and non-SW stuff, but also playing games, working on offsite SW activities (like painting, costumes, models, websites, etc) and of course meeting other SW fans from all around the world (at conventions e.g.) or from your local area. You'll see! :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

SoWizard likes this.
  9. Lord_kimo1

Lord_kimo1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2009
    It has only taken me a few years being in exile to find the true me. I am here now to move forward in hopes of being great. I may, from time to time, need help along the way.

SoWizard likes this.
  10. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Welcome SoWizard:)

SoWizard likes this.
  11. SoWizard

Nov 20, 2012
    Thanks to everyone! Unfortunatley, I've already been banned once but it was mostly just because of a misunderstanding between me and the Moderator that runs the Roleplaying section of the forums.

Other than that my stay here has been pretty....

...wizard.

I'M BRINGING IT BACK!!!

Admiral_Volshe and Unchosen One like this.
  12. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
  13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    SoWizard: Are you avoiding banland? You had me hyped that you were bringing it back!!!! We need you around here. Yippee!

SoWizard likes this.
  14. SoWizard

Nov 20, 2012
    I don't expect I should be getting banned again. Anyways i've just been busy juggling school, doing some writing and creating content for THAT-WHICH-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED-IN-MY-SIGNATURE-DEFINITELY-NOT-VALIKORLIA-WINKY-FACE.

I'm definitley bringing Wizard back, in fact I thought I already did.

Yaaahhh-hooooo!:cool:

15. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Glad to hear it. Let's try spinning! That's a good trick!

CT-867-5309 and SoWizard like this.
  16. SoWizard

Nov 20, 2012
    Now -this- is podracing!

17. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Yippee! Congrats on the Knighthood. Once I pull some strings and get you forced onto the council, I can proceed with talking you into killing everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.