main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Youre my only hope! Clone Wars at Walmart!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Master-Fett, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    "Are there only the three Bonus Packs?"

Yup, there are only the three diffrent value packs you listed

"Is there a bonus pack with a Green Clone Sgt? Does Durge, Obi-wan, Mace Windu, or any of the others come with clones too?"

Unfortunately there's no pack with a Green Clone, you'll have to get one of the Clone Army 3-Packs for that one. And according to everything I've read there are no plans to continue the value packs with the next wave of Clone Wars figures... :(

However I did read something that could be good news for folks having trouble finding the value packs, according to today's Rebelscum Q&A the value packs aren't a Walmart exclusive, Walmart is just the only store to pick them up so far. So, it's possible these might start showing up at other stores in the future. :D

2. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    For those like me who haven't found the value packs at Walmart. Print out these posters and hang them on an empty peg in the toy department.

Poster 1 can be found here.

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/agent_007/images/Wanted_Poster.JPG

Poster 2 here.

http://www.angelfire.com/hero/agent_007/images/Wanted_Poster_2.JPG

3. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    Looked again today at my local Wal-Mart still nothing. [face_plain]

4. Galvamarr

Galvamarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2002
    I finally found some Clone Wars stuff at my local Wally world. Of course, it was an empty blue box.

5. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Apr 19, 2000
    One of the Walmarts here has both the Value Packs and the individually packed Clone Wars figures, so keep looking. :)

6. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I've been going to my Wal*Mart every day and still nothing since they sold out of the first shipment. I still can't believe I missed out on the value packs! They must've been right under my nose, but silly little me didn't think about checking outside the SW section for them. :X But since then, they've filled the value packs display with baloons. I guess they don't plan on getting any more any time soon. :( However, they have been making more space in the SW section. They have eight empty pegs that read "Collection 2" and eight full pegs of the Acklay Obi-Wan/Han Hoth waves that read "Collection 1". So I'm guessing that they're waiting on something to put in there. I've also been checking another Wal*Mart in a nearby town every other day, but the lady in the toys said that they've yet to recieve any value packs.

7. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    I checked two different Wal-Marts in two different towns today and still nothing. [face_plain]
    I must also say they had the worst selection of figures I have ever seen. The only empty pegs in the whole toy department was where the Star Wars toys are.

8. PhantomMenace

Apr 20, 2001
    Ahh don't worry, Gobi-1. That probably means that they're expecting some new figures to put in there.

9. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    My local Wal-Mart has only put out new figures two times this year in March and in August so I'll look for the value packs in January. Still the lack of figures helps me save up for the Indiana Jones DVD set.

10. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    Well my local Wal-Mart finaly got the Clone War figures. Unfortunately it wasn't the value packs. I was only planing on buying the two packs because I could get more for my money, but my Wal-Mart my not get the two packs so I went ahead and got an ARC Trooper which is really cool.

I left the Anakin and Rambo Yoda behind because I would only buy those figures with the extra clone trooper. Hopefully they will get them if not then I at least got one clone wars figure.

11. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I finally found the Clone Wars individual figures and value packs at a local Wal-Mart. It took a little searching to find the 2-packs.

Now, I just have to find the Yoda/Chian figures somewhere, and that should complete my collection of current Yoda figures.

12. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Apr 19, 2000
    I've still yet to see Yoda/Chian, in fact it's the very last of the 2003 figures I've never seen in stores! :(

13. PhantomMenace

Apr 20, 2001
    Wal*Mart got the basic Clone Wars figures today.....and I'm talking TONS of them. They must've had about ten of each figure: ARC, Anakin, and Yoda. I didn't get anything because I'm still waiting to see if I can get some value packs.

14. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Ditto to that, Phant. :(

Although, I did pick up one ARC trooper, it was the only one in the entire store! :D

But, what I really want are the value packs! :( I have yet to see one at any Wal-Marts ever! :(

But, at least we have Clone Wars figures, right? Hopefully, it's only a matter of time... :-\

P.S. I always check all over the Toys section (outside of the SW section) to look for the Value Packs... Are they endcaps?

15. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    My Walmart had 7 Anakin's, 5 ARC Troopers and 2 Yoda's last night when I checked. I did get a lego twin pod cloud car marked down to 25 cent! :eek: I'm not kidding.

16. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Wal-Marts and Targets around here (southern Alabama) seem to be stocking a decent number of Clone Wars figures. You can walk into just about any one of them and find anywhere from a handful to 4 or 5 of each figure on the pegs.

Ah, the way a toy row is supposed to be ;)

(Sidenote: I've only seen the Value Packs down here once, though, and they were all gone in 48 hours.)

17. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I found all three Clone Wars Value packs! That's seventeen Clone Troopers and rising! As soon as my brother goes off to college and I get a bigger room I'm going to create a huge Clone Wars Diorama! :D

18. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    I bought the Clone Wars Anakin and Yoda

19. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Apr 19, 2000
    Rebelscum is reporting that a KB in New Jersey has the Value Packs, so it looks like those that missed them at Walmart will get another shot at picking them up! :D

20. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Sweeeeeeet! :D

21. Gobi-1

Dec 22, 2002
    Checked my local Walmart today and they didn't have anything new. They still had 7 Anakin's, 5 ARC Troopers and 2 Yoda's I hoe they don't become peg warmers.

I do think that once the Clone Wars cartoons begin airing that there will be an increase in sales of Star Wars toys. I hope so. Means they will be getting more new stuff in quicker then before.

22. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    I went to Wal Mart yesterday and found A WHOLE SHELF FULL OF 2003 FIGS ANS 1 CW FIG!!!!! I put most of it on layaway. :p

23. PhantomMenace

Apr 20, 2001
    I'm totally psyched right now because I went to K*B Toys and they had just recieved the Clone Wars value packs!!! :D I was down because I thought I wasn't ever going to see them, but this evening was my lucky night. :eek: They were priced at $5.99, a dollar more than Wal*Mart, but I really don't care. I had to have all three of them. I'm just so happy about it!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.