main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference Yuuzhan Vong Tech Issue

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by brandn3wbian, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandn3wbian

brandn3wbian Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2011
    So I'm working on a character for a D20 game that happens to be a Yuuzhan Vong. However, the gm says i need to find a way for the char to be around technology to be a part of the story. The char is a member of the "Peace Brigade" doing early recon for the coming war. I remember reading somewhere that they had the ability to wear something to make the "tech" tolerable to be around. For instance being transported in a frigate or something like that.

If anyone knows how I can make this character work I would love to know. Ive done my research and I know I have seen somebody answer this question but I cant remember how they did it.

THANKS!

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    See if the Vong entry at SW Wiki is any good for you.

3. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    The Intendent caste produced most of the 'spies' and scouts. The Praetorite Vong were a section of them. They would wear Ooglith Masquers to conceals their Yuuzhan Vong traits and appear human (a gablith masquer was used to appear as a non-human alien), and used gloves when handling technology. I am going to assume some kind of shellfish-like creature. Keep in mind, the Vong that are involved this deeply are not normally very high ranking. In the eyes of their species they are surrounded by and tainted by abominations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.