main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Zachary Michael Osche 6-28-97 - 8-9-00

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jangofett219, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jangofett219

jangofett219 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Today is the birthday of my youngest brother, Zachary Michael Osche. Looking back on great memories, I realize he is the reason I am a Star Wars fanatic. He got the "Special Edition" trilogy for Christmas, and from then on he would watch every movie every day. Both he and I became brainwashed. Before too long, we bought Obi-Wan EP1 lightsaber toys. We would duel and duel and duel. We recorded my cousins dueling as Zach sang the Imperial march.

Today a custom commemorative lightsaber hilt was placed on his grave. This will be the most if not only, important lightsaber I will have ever constructed.

[image=http://www.geocities.com/piecrumbs2008/zachsaber.jpg]

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    A very fine and loving memorial.

3. Darth_Agony

Darth_Agony Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2003
    That sounds like a nice memorial... the link isn't working, but once you fix it, I'd like to see it.

4. jangofett219

jangofett219 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Yahoo is giving me a hard time with file space. I guess they were at least nice enough to let me run a website.

Anyway, the hilt is basically a Yoda-sized hilt with a GRALEX (Luke Skywalker ANH-ESB) style emitter, a black Yoda style clamp with a brass-plated steel activator button. The hand-grip section is two chrome sections cut out and epoxied on to a black body so no matter which direction you look at it, you can see a "Z". A mounting steak was made so the activator could slide down into a wall-clip from a fire extinguisher.
    ((Nathan [My brother] is also into replicating, except he does the Fast and the Furious props. He made my dad get one of the empty fire extinguishers from the fire company to convert into a decorative NOS tank. I took the cool stuff off and kept it for myself.))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.