main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2001 Fanfiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Gandalf the Grey, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    And UP! once more so that I can be post #300! (I'm such a sucker for those things!)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Of course. But I am the queen of prime numbers. Happy 301!

3. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    *walks in, sees cluttered, ancient party streamers and toppled wine glasses*

Well... this brings back odd memories.

*snorts*

Happy 302 ;)

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Stumbles in, exhausted and plops down on stage.:: Oops, I think we've been out too late again...

5. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Asprin anyone? ::waves a bottle around::

6. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    I turned 19 the other week, and spent the entire day behind a bar. :D

I wasn't drinking; I was serving. The next night, I was at it again for a Christmas party. I can't stand the taste of alcohol, but I don't mind serving it... :)

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Lol, Gandalf. I will never touch alcohol. 1) it's stupid 2) it's useless 3) it damages, maims or kills. But my best-friend-in-law Steve thinks I should be a bartender because I have the right personality. He wants me to open a bar on the border of the North End and South End of Boston so I could call it "O'Shaunnessey Corleone's."

8. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Um, if I may correct you Ish... Alcohol is not stupid. Of course, it is when you don't know when to stop... ;) And I have read that good red wine is actually good for your health (it encourages the red blood cells formation and also prevents cancer). I always enjoy a cup of good wine (from time to time). ;)

And we have a saying here that if you don't "flush" a well-passed exam, it's almost as if you never passed it... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.