main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2nd meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by TenguJedi, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    I just read through the 501st Club Charter
    and saw nothing in there about not belonging to other Star Wars based groups. And Jeff (CO of Garrison Carida) Knows I'm a member of Fanforce and has never said anything about me having to quit that to be in the 501st. So with those two things in mind I don't think it's a problem.

Official word from the Membership Officer from Garrison Carida, is that there is no rule against being a member of other groups as well as the 501st.

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    thanks for the research Rick. :D

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

3. TenguJedi

Jan 29, 2002
    Always glad to help. :)

4. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Rick...that second site is awesome.

I love it.

They have the Gil Hibben knives...now I just need to hit the Lottery. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.

5. TenguJedi

Jan 29, 2002
    LOL don't we all..

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    You can say that again. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.