main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

9/13/03 meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Our next meeting will be on Saturday, September 13. It will be a BBQ at Aaron's house. Aaron will post with all the details soon. Thank you for volunteering your house Aaron, You Rock! :)

2. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Thanks Sean, ok I was thinking simple BBQ and games, maybe a viewing of StarWoids or A Galaxy Far Far Away, two cool movies about Star Wars fans if anyone wants to watch 'em. Let's go with a 1-ish starting if that's ok with everyone. I will supply the meat and buns,(insert joke here!), and Kim can whip up a batch of Golden Graham squares. If anyone attending wants to bring a sidedish, beverages, etc. that would be fab. EVERYONE is invited, new guys especially, (this includes Cincy), let's have a good turnout. PM me for directions and everybody coming post here so I can get a headcount please. Thanks!!!

3. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I have to work that afternoon, but I'll give Sean a call before I leave to see if things are still going on so I can stop by.

4. ohiojedi

ohiojedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2003
    well i do work that saturday until like a little after 2. if thats ok. i would like to bring something for all of us to eat as well.
    Aaron, what ever you would like me to bring, i will surely try to, ok....

5. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I plan on attending the meeting, and I think I may be bring potato salad. Or maybe a pie?

6. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Well if we're taking any sort of attendance measure I'm probably going to bring along an additional friend, as well as my usual crowd.

7. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Hey Guys, I just got back from the doctor's office and I have strep throat and Sinusitus. I'm not allowed to go back to work until Tuesday. I definetely don't want to pass this misery on to any of you, So unless I pull a 360 and feel alot better on Saturday I will not be able to attend this meeting. Sorry guys, I hope you all have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

8. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Sorry to hear that Sean, funny you should mention that. Kim told me she's starting to feel crappy when she got home from work. So...does anyone object to postponing this meeting till the 27th? I know this is last minute but with Sean sick and my wife getting there I think it would be in the best interest of everyone who wants to attend to wait until these guys get better. I would say the 20th but that is our 9th wedding anniversary.If this is a huge problem than we will have to negotiate a date everyone can agree to.

9. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I'm all for postponing it because I'm just getting over a severe case of sinusitis and don't want to potentially infect anyone.

10. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Well fizzit. I guess it's good I checked in! -- I'm sorry to hear everyone's been sick. Major bummer, hombres. Like.. Get well soon, 'n stiitake.

11. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Thanks Aaron, The 27th sounds great to me. I hope that Kim feels better.

12. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    I hope you all get to feeling better!
    I'll have to work that weekend, but I look forward to meeting you soon.

MTFBWY
    Jammies

13. ohiojedi

ohiojedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2003
    yeah the sick bug seems to affecting everyother person..i even have been stung by it but i am slowly getting over it...and i hope you guys do to...saturday was hectic anyways, couldnt have made it if i tried...but postponing till sat 27th sounds good...i just need to get Aarons phone number to call him and make a reservation...lol...we'll see what happens.

14. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to come on the 27th, since that's my school's Homecoming date. If I can make it back to Dayton by about 6:30-7:00 I'll be able to show up, but if y'all have a late start I'll probably be hard pressed to be on time at school.

15. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    We fully expect to see you show up in your homecoming gown, Corsage and all. :)

16. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    You think I could duel in a gown?? I'll take wagers on my success, 1:3 odds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.