main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Bond Of Friendship (stories 1 - 3)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel5000, Jun 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    UP!!

(crosses arms) Hey, don't tell me to hurry up with mine when you won't hurry up with yours! j/k!!

Come on Angel! Post!

2. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Hey!! I've got 2 pages!!! Cool!! LOL

Okay - I'm going to put story 2 A TEMPLE VISIT here. It's not real long - and definately isn't the best I've ever written.

Story 3, however, will probably get it's own thread. Maybe.... the title (DEATHS DOOR) should catch people's attention. I just hope it's long enough...

Well anyways - I'm gonna post ASAP. Probably tomorrow or later today. Don't worry Ginger- I'm getting to it. R.L. has been pretty mean to me lately - as you have heard. :)

3. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    *Begins using a little child's whiny voice*

Mommy, is the post here yet?

No.

Is the post here yet?

No.

Is the post here yet?

NO!!!!! ;)

***Senoj***

4. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    *Takes in a deep breath and yells*

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! ;)

***Senoj***

5. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Getting a little impatient are we Senoj?

Patience is a virtue...

*Grin*

Okay - here's the first post of A TEMPLE VISIT.

A Bond of Friendship: Story 2: A Temple Visit
    Author: Angel5000
    Rating: G
    Archive: JA; anywhere else please ask first.

Disclaimer: The characters in this story do not belong to me but to George Lucas. I do not now, now will I ever, own Star Wars, and I am not making any money off this story and these characters. I do not mean to break any copyright rules by writing this story; it?s all in fun.

Summary: Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are called back to the Temple to receive a mysterious mission and Obi-Wan meets up with his old friends, as well as a few enemies.

Author's Note: This is the first story I?ve truly ever written, so please don?t be too hard on me. The next ones will be better, I promise. J

// // denotes personal thoughts
    * * denotes italicized words
    ^ ^ denotes telepathic thoughts

"Come Padawan, we leave now."

Obi-Wan Kenobi looked up from where he was sitting on the bed. His master, Qui-Gon Jinn stood before him, lightsaber clipped on his belt, ready if he should need it.

They were on the planet Bandomeer. The two Jedi had been here two years ago, each on a separate mission. It was here that they had become Master and Apprentice. Now they were back again, this time just to pay a visit to their friends who worked for the mining corporation. Now that they were here Obi-Wan didn't want to leave, he was missing his friends already.

"Yes, Master," he replied "I am ready to go, but..." Obi-Wan paused, he wasn't sure if he should ask the question that was on his mind. An Apprentice wasn't supposed to cross-examine a Master; it was a rule of respect. He would be provided with the information he needed and any other information his Master felt he should know.

"Go on, Obi-Wan, what is your question?" Qui-Gon prodded gently, he was beginning to
    get used to Obi-Wan's hesitant questions.

"I wanted to ask, if it is alright Master, why we must return to Coruscant so soon. We have only been on Bandomeer for a day and we haven't seen much of Si-Treemba and Clat'ha yet." Obi-Wan continued cautiously, he wasn't used to asking such questions of a Jedi Master. The truth about a mission was not always something to be shared openly. It could be dangerous to tell all that you knew; that is why the decision to share it was one that took lots of careful thinking.

"That is true. But Yoda has cancelled our original mission and asked us to return to the Jedi Temple. He will brief us on our next mission there." Obi-Wan nodded, glad that his Master had found him worthy of the information, even though it wasn't much use.

"Come Obi-Wan, our transport leaves soon." Qui-Gon repeated and he headed for the ship, his Padawan at his heels.

The moment Obi-Wan stepped out of the transport and into the busy world of Coruscant he felt at home. This is the place where he had grown up. He had been taken to the Jedi Temple when he was very young, only six months old, to begin his training and now he was back again. This was the only home he had over known, the people at the temple were his friends, and the only family he had. Obi-Wan couldn't wait to see them all again.

When he saw the temple before him he quickened his pace to reach it but Qui-Gon put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Wait Obi-Wan. Close your eyes and concentrate on the temple, tell me what you feel."

Obi-Wan wanted to protest, to tell his Master this could wait, all the wanted to do was get inside and see his friends and the familiar walls of the temple but he didn't say anything, he just closed his eyes and tried to concentrate.

"It is strange Master, I can sense Master Yoda waiting for us, but no one else seems to appear to know we're coming, they seem to have no knowledge of our presence at all. I do not understand it." Usually when a

6. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Awww c'mon! Reader torture! Reader torture!

BTW next part of Twisted is up... But forget that! POST MORE! Don't make me beg! :p

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Uppers!!

Angel?? Angel are you here???

8. SilverWander

SilverWander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2001
    yep angel ya got 2pages now
    it will soon be 3 when ya post the next part.
    :)
    more more more :)
    *lol*

9. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Upping for ya Angel!! :D

More??

10. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Upping for ya Angel!! :D

More??

11. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    I think I'm going to let this thread die, guys, and start another one with these stories. This one aint' working out so well. And if I start another one I have an idea on how to make sure it keeps going... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.