main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A merger on the horizon I foresee

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Uilmuteiz, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    So?

The link still works perfectly fine Nathan

If you click on it it will send you straight to Fanworks.

I'll make sure it's in there don't worry

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    The link works, but would you want to be constantly referred to as Sebastian instead of Sebastien? :p

People seem to always get the spelling wrong, even though it's plastered all of the site as a compound word. heh.

3. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Honestly, ever since I was six I've been miss-called Sebastian instead of Sebastien, I've sort of accepted it and accepted to live with it, I even present myself as Sebastian because it's more easy to pronounce in English.

But I do get your point, I'll see to it that the link says StarWarsFanworks

:-B

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    So, would there be a way to start a new podcast in case someone wanted to start one? That way, you could add more potential podcasters after the thread started up. However, you'd need directions on how to pull it off.

5. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    What I would like to happen in the new board is that we'd get some sort of "ABC of Podcasting" thread going.

As far as the list will go, I'll be able to edit it pretty much as much as it will be needed.

The original List will be the most Hard to come up with, Nathan, could use your help on there, I passed by fanworks yesterday and I find the "ongoing" list a little confusing.

Thanks for letting me know.

6. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    I can provide a list of the current podcasts like such:

TITLE OF PODCAST
    HOST NAMES
    FANWORKS PAGE LINK

That way they could go get more info, get the podcast feed, leap to any official site for the podcasts, etc. rather easily.

That work?

7. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Wait, was my question about creating a podcast directions in the new forum answered? I asked in case anyone wants to start their own at some time.

8. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Nathan: Yes that's perfect with me.

Gunny: I'm not sure I fully understand your question.

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Well, I asked a question that asked "Would there be a thread giving directions on how to create your own SW podcast?" That way, people could create their own podcasts.

10. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    For that one, among other things, we could point people to "Fan Audio Made Easy" if need be. That covers most of the aspects of project creation.

11. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Indeed.

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    That's what I wanted to know. We need to make sure our image is good, so doing something like that could make us more popular in the new forum.

13. Nathan_P_Butler

May 23, 2003
    Alright, well, Sebastien, when you post the "Welcome to Fan Audio" kind of post on the Fan Films board, if you make the title something general and informative, I can then step in and make two posts: one to discuss tutorials and FAME and another with listings of where to find current podcasts and all that jazz, immediately after your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.