main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation ''a new enemy who was a friend,now seeking revenge''-yoda,villain possibility....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by hyperionprime, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperionprime

hyperionprime Jedi Knight

Apr 3, 2011
    many name plagueis has a potential villain,did'nt sidious kill him?
    now let speculate a bit....

grand master luke skywalker travel to planet opuchi after the ghost of yoda reveal to luke a disturbance in the force.
    while this,during the clone wars,an powerful jedi on the run is looking for truth,the truth about the prophcy of the chosen one,which is in the journal of the whills on planet Opuchi,origine race and planet of yoda,now a instinct race.his quest lead him to believe that one day the peace will be back and the jedi shall rise again,but for now,it's time for him to let the force choose his destiny.he will freeze himself in carbonite until the willl of the force bring back hope.

after his fight with mandalorian warriors on tatooine,luke finally free all the slave and tatooine join the new republic.while on a visit to his old home where luke meditate near his grand mother tombstone,the spirit of yoda appears....

yoda​
    luke....grand wisdom you have now,as i was in my young days...​
    bright futur you and your friend a brought to the galaxy...​
    luke​
    master yoda,it's been so long since we talk....follow your advice a have,a new generation of jedi have rise,even leia his now a full time jedi...​
    yoda​
    a disturbance in the force a felt,someone strong and powerful...an old friend,now seeking revenge a fear,on my home world of opuchi you must go,there you'll find all the last knowledge and secret of the force,be careful,the shadows of the emperor his still there...may the force be with you...​
    luke​
    master wait...​
    luke and r2 get in their old x-wing a get to opuchi...​
    on opuchi,the jedi in carbonite in is found by luke.his last fight left more affected in his mind than his injured body,his lightsaber lost during the battle,he was betrayed,when he could have save the republic with a last swing of his purple blade,he was betrayed,by a jedi,a SKYWALKER...​
    I AM MASTER WINDU OF THE HIGH COUNCIL OF THE JEDI​

2. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    Ok I'll bite.

So, your idea is that mace windu gets force lightninged, pushed out a window, and falls into a carbon freeze chamber, the block is then accedently loaded on a freighter which is blown up by space pirates over yodas home planet where frozen/half dead mace windu plummets from space landing on the planet to rest there for 50 years where the power finally gives out and releases mace from the carbonite?

I love it.

JackG and UseTheForceLady like this.
  3. hyperionprime

hyperionprime Jedi Knight

Apr 3, 2011
    ITS JUST AN IDEA.YOU GET THE WHOLE IDEA,I DON'T SPEND TIME ON EACH DETAILS,SO NO NEED FOR YOU TO BE SARCASTIC

4. bibfortuitous

bibfortuitous Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 7, 2000
    That idea sucks my earlobes=((

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I want nothing short of this exact scenario. The will of the Force, indeed...

UseTheForceLady likes this.
  6. Granger

Granger Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    The unfrozen enemy thing is doable. Kind of a general Zod scenario. I am hoping they come up with a new villain iconic villain.

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    No way. Mace is already halfway there. Look at the hand he is missing! This has Lucas' need to rhyme images stamped all over it.

8. GeneralCeel

GeneralCeel Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 4, 2005
    Kathleen Kennedy: "Don't call us. We'll call you."

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    The highlight of this whole insipid concept is that it would mean that Anakin surrendered to Sidious for absolutely nothing. [face_dancing]

10. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    All joking aside, you should post this in the "whose the baddie" thread so everyone will stop talking about Plagueis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.