main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Rebellion Show?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Do you guy think the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series could focus on the Rebellion? It could focus on Bail, Captain Antilles, Mon Mothma, and other Rebal leaders and heroes. That mean's we would probably see R2 and 3PO since Captain Antilles became their owner after ROTS.

2. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    What do you guys think and I wish they would give us some info on the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series.

3. Rogan_Agar

Rogan_Agar Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2004
    The waiting time is the best time. :D

I hope it will be about a group of Jedi. I loved the prequels becaused they showed us how the Jedi lived, and I hope they will continue this in the series.

It will be of course about the foundation and the evolution of the Rebellion.

And I hope they give us a lot of Empire! Stormtroopers, Star Destroyers and Tie Fighters. Can't wait... well... I can :p

4. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes I also hope it has some Jedi in it, some stuff on the Empire also, and of course the Rebellion. Don't get me wrong I like the waiting time but I wish we had a litlle more info on it. There is so much potential for this time period.

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I want it all of course they wont give me what i want so i will request something more accomadable like jedi hiding and fighting and all that good stuff then there has got to be some action in space what's Star Wars without any dogfights in the sky oh yeah i can't forget about the scheming and planning of the Rebellion.....bring on the Bothans:D

6. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    I would be happy to get the following

The rebellion. Basicly lots of space battles and such, dealing with the rebellion from Xtime period until the battle of Yavin. Preferbly focused on pilots and soldiers, with extra focus in Wes Janson and the Tiefron Yellow Aces later on. End series with lots of main characthers dying in battle of yavin (Basicly, remake the battle of Yavin scene, with focus on the non movie characthers.)
    maybe extend it well past

Jedi- A group of Jedi attempting to survive, basicly following them until shortly before ANH when Vader kills them

Imps- Basicly a show showing the rise of the Empire. Possibly from the viewpoint of an imp that doesnt like the changes, or is a rebel symptheiser.

Maybe from Stormtroopers viewpoint (the regular human recruits/concripts), have them fighting more than rebels.

7. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes they could show Wes Janson but I don't know about him being a focus I could see him as an occasinal guest star.

8. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I agree

9. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    I don't know about a group of Jedi, but I hope that they will have one on the show, if not as a main character, then as a frequent guest star or supporting character. It would be interesting to see a Jedi, either one seen in the prequels that managed to survive or cheat death somehow, or a new character, and how he/she reacts to the situation of being a wanted man or woman. Maybe see the Jedi dealing with things like love and passion and attachments, and seeing how he/she views them under changed circumstances of going from being a guardian of peace to public enemy number 1.

I don't know about a lot of battles either. Remember in ANH that is says that the Rebel Alliance has won it's first victory. While there may have been one or more other battles prior to the timing of ANH, apparently if there where any, the Rebels lost. They may not have even been able to do anything more than engaging small groups of TIE fighters or small patrol ships before then.

10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    We might just see the inter workings of the rebellion if most of it happened in ANH.

11. Bpfashforever

Bpfashforever Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2004
    The Incom defection! Come on, it's one of the most important event between ROTS and ANH.

12. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Is that EU and besides according to IGN in a recent article they said the TV Series is appearantly going to focus on Imperial Bounty Hunters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.