main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver A SW friend from the states coming to visit Vancouver.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    I am passing this message along here in the event there are any Fanforce, 501st, Rebel Legion or other SW fan members interested in hosting this fellow SW fan for a night on the town, and showing her Canadian hospitality, in Vancouver.

I'd be all over it unfortunately I am living in Ottawa rihjt now.

Good excuse for a FF party an get together =)

Her message:

Hey guys,

my name is Natalie, TK2940, of the Empire City Garrison and/or German Garrison (currently living in NYC but originally from Germanland). I will be in Vancouver this Friday and Saturday (6/27 and 6/2 for a business trip and will have at least Friday night off with nothing to do in a city that I don't know... so if any of you are in that area and would maybe like to meet for dinner/drinks or whatever, let me know! You can reach me at tk2940 [at] gmx [dot] de or 718-644-2693 - I will be staying at the Renaissance Harbor Side Hotel Friday night so I will be in the downtown/convention center area.

Help me out here - if I have nothing better to do with my Friday night there I will have no excuse not to use the hotel gym (right Angela?) and I would like to avoid that if at all possible

Nat/TK-TB2940

2. poof-the-magic-jedi

poof-the-magic-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2005
    Thanks for the heads-up Randy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.