main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Ace Combat 7: Heaven's War

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Dmentae, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanity_Pirate

Insanity_Pirate Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    "Rodger that. Request you inform them of rendezvous. They won't see me coming on 'dar." The Falken pilot said, increasing speed to full speed and rising like a bubble in water. Off he went, searching for the flight of fighters he'd been told about. At about half-blast, the Falken easily caught up with the flight on their way out to engage the hostiles. He settled into formation, but realized they still hadn't taken notice of him. "ADF-01 Falken Pilot callsign Mobius #1 here. I'm early; you might not have expected me this soon." He said, lowering his speed to match the others. The leader did a miniature jink; he obviously hadn't expected the plane yet indeed. "I'm here, ready to engage hostiles." He said. "What are orders, over?"

2. renegade142

renegade142 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2007
    OOC: Our IFF would recognize your craft as a friendly, Insanity, so we would see you on radar, but the enemy would not.

IC: Masha Treskov

Masha pushed her throttle up. The engine sounded like a whisper, The Valkyrie accelerated quickly as it surged towards the sky. "Take off complete, wait for the others following take off."

"Confirm, Archangel on standby." she checked over her systems.

TAG: Everyone

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: hey insanity. I think you went to far ahead with your last post, the rest of the squadron is still on the ground.

D-man I will have a post up soon, I am working out a idea. I didn't want you to think I left.

4. Insanity_Pirate

Insanity_Pirate Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2008
    OOC I: Sorry, I haven't played Ace Combat since the fourth came out, and I only rented it for 5 days. I don't like jets or the futuristic crap of today; I'm a WWII prop enthusiast.

OOC II: M.B.; I thought they were already up when you said they were off.

The Falken loosely orbitted the airfield, scanning for unfriendlies. Unsavories were barely beginning to pop up in the fringes of the 'dar, but he didn't pay much attention to them yet. Another plane made it up, and he took lead behind the first of the airborn airplanes, currently waiting for others to lift off. With luck, too many wouldn't be lost today, but there was no telling....

5. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    April leaned back in the Hornet, going over the pre flight checks again and again as she tried to be patient for the others. She let her mind drift a little, knowing that stressing over the mission ahead would be draining.
    How does it feel to lose a fellow pilot in combat? The Navy Lieutenant began imagining the dumb questions she would be confronted with if this press meeting did take place.
    "How about I kill your editor so you can find out?" she whispered in response to the question. "Yeah, that'd go over well." Her face twisted in disgust at remembering some of the radio chatter she heard from old squadrons, every one of the pilots in them being an utter pacifist. "Enough." April turned her attention back to the task at hand and switched on the radio. "Chambers here," she said to the other pilots, "you're not scared to do this are you?" That should motivate them to get themselves in gear.

6. renegade142

renegade142 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2007
    IC: Masha Treskov

"Chambers here, you're not scared to do this are you?" Masha laughed as she heard this.

She looked to the airfield, waiting for the others to take off. Perhaps I should have brought something to read... she thought to herself. Masha ascended above the clouds and began to circle the base. "I think these boys are, Chambers."

TAG: Everyone

7. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: sorry guys, I forgot I was in charge while M_D was gone.

right now we are just waiting for Kahn to take off.

8. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    OOC: Kinda to swamped atm to post. in a highly active RPG right now... i so hate it when i join an RPG and crap comes up but it has so i gotta bum out on this for now atleast, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.